Your latest shoe purchase

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

luxxy: I've been interested in these shoes, but they only go up to 13, and since they don't come in wide width, I'm leery about taking a chance on them. What size did you order yours in? And by all means, let us know how they fit after stretching. Many thanks!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Posted Image

luxxy: I've been interested in these shoes, but they only go up to 13, and since they don't come in wide width, I'm leery about taking a chance on them. What size did you order yours in? And by all means, let us know how they fit after stretching. Many thanks!

I ordered them in a 13, I can get them on first thing in the morning, but anytime after that, forget it. I'm still looking for a quality shoe stretcher...any suggestions?

I ordered them in a 13, I can get them on first thing in the morning, but anytime after that, forget it. I'm still looking for a quality shoe stretcher...any suggestions?

Your best bet would be to try a shoe repair shop as they often sell stretchers. Surely you'll be able to find them online. I'll be most interested in finding out how you do with those pumps in that size.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Posted Image

In black leather. They pinch a bit :smile:

ok those are one of those types of shoes like Ellie, where they have tons of colors! I love Ellie shoes, as they have the sweet "v" shaped vamp. I am wondering if howcool shoes have the same "v" shaped vamp, too. I will investigate!

ok those are one of those types of shoes like Ellie, where they have tons of colors! I love Ellie shoes, as they have the sweet "v" shaped vamp. I am wondering if howcool shoes have the same "v" shaped vamp, too. I will investigate!

Just a little word of advise if you don't mind about How cool.com. Check they're return policy and also they have a re-stocking fee and they do not like to give your money back if something goes wrong. I had a very bad experience with them liying to me and after 2 months of them telling me they just got them in but didn't, I asked for a refund and the customer service was not so nice, putting it lightly.

real men wear heels

I believe pierre silber also has these shoes:

http://www.pierresilber.com/milanhighheels.html

The Milan series looks good. Pointy toe and a quite thin heel. I have two pairs of them, black and red leather, and they fit me great.

But one word of warning; they state they are 4,5" but in size 14 they are 5,25". I don't know about smaller sizes.

Happy heeling!

BTW, it is the Milan in black leather in my avatar.

The Milan series looks good. Pointy toe and a quite thin heel. I have two pairs of them, black and red leather, and they fit me great.

But one word of warning; they state they are 4,5" but in size 14 they are 5,25". I don't know about smaller sizes.

Happy heeling!

Pierre silber also has a great return policy with no re stocking fee or hastle.

real men wear heels

Happy heeling!

Mine show 4.75" in size 14...?

Happy heeling!

I LIKE those shoes! Perhaps a little mail order business with Pierre Silber is on my agenda for next friday!! Until then, a trip to the local thrift stores is in order, as i haven't been used-shoe shopping in a while. I need more white leather pumps. I only have 1 pair, the pair i found in the desert near my house. Of course, black patent is always something i am searching for at the thrift stores.

For anyone interested, Macy's is having a summer clearance sale this weekend, both on the website and at the store. How about these pumps by Chinese Laundry, which is a Mary Jane type. I LoooooooOOOOooOOOoooOOve them, and i'll be at the store purchasing them!!

Posted Image

Well, Friday i went into Macy's, and was looking for a nice pair of pumps. I found some! The Nine West "Lucero" pump, in beautiful black leather. I took my Macy's card out of my wallet, and presented it to the cashier to pay for the pumps. He said there was no credit left on the card. I know it wasn't true, and that there was some error. I called Macy's later on, and i found out that i had plenty of credit on the card to pay for the pumps. I was going to go back to the store and prove to them that there was some sort of error, BUT i discovered the SAME Nine West "Lucero" pumps on the Nine West website, BUT they were $39.95, instead of $79.99 at Macy's. SO i ordered them online with my VISA card, and saved $40.00!!!!!! I could have probably gone to the local Nine West store here in Vegas and found them there, but oh well, i ordered them, and that's what matters. They'll be arriving at my house in 7 to 10 days, and i can't wait to try them on!! In the meantime, i am going to go to Macy's, and probably get the Chinese Laundry "Doreen" pump that i talked about in this discussion.