Your latest shoe purchase

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey kennard! Good to see you! Wow! What a wonderful pair of sandals you got! I'm not a big sandal fan, but a lot of girls are wearing pairs like yours here in São Paulo. I think they are the sexyest massive produced sandals ever designed. You wear them well. Congratulations!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone! ;)

Hey kennard! Good to see you!

Wow! What a wonderful pair of sandals you got!

I'm not a big sandal fan, but a lot of girls are wearing pairs like yours here in São Paulo. I think they are the sexyest massive produced sandals ever designed. You wear them well. Congratulations!

Good to hear from you, as well. And yes, the sandals are great! :o I wanted the "platform" version, you know, basically the same design but higher (see below), but found those "normal" sandals at a very good price and just couldn't resist... :smile:

Posted Image

I wish more girls would wear high heels here where I live... :P

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Thanks I really like the pointed toe/square heel combo. I think I could even have the guts to take them out for a public spin with nice pair of jeans that cover most of the heel. They would probably pass to be cowboy boots.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought these shoes from http://www.evans.co.uk. I asked my wife a while ago if when we were shopping for her online, when a lot of it would go back, and I saw shoes I'd like to try could we order, try them and send them back with her returns. She agreed, Evans had these I liked the look of for £12 and when they came they fitted great, and I liked them even more. My wife actually asked if I wanted to keep them before I asked, so they're staying with me now.

Posted Image

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I just bought these shoes from http://www.evans.co.uk. I asked my wife a while ago if when we were shopping for her online, when a lot of it would go back, and I saw shoes I'd like to try could we order, try them and send them back with her returns. She agreed, Evans had these I liked the look of for £12 and when they came they fitted great, and I liked them even more. My wife actually asked if I wanted to keep them before I asked, so they're staying with me now.

Posted Image

I saw those somehere before, maby on ebay. Almost bought them. I think they look really cool. I am a fan of t-straps anyway. Nice choice.

real men wear heels

HighArch, I love the red shoes, absolutly beautiful, Lucy I love the Oxfods too, Oxfords are my personal favorite style and I wear them a lot.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I beginning to feel like a woman, with all those shoe purchases.Just won the auction for these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know the red ones are pretty loud for a guy, but don't think I wont wear them in London.:smile:

has anyone heard about Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City? The shoe department is sooo big, it has it's own zip code! It's a whopping 8500 square feet!! I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE!! They probably have every heel known to man!!

Posted Image

I know the red ones are pretty loud for a guy, but don't think I wont wear them in London.:smile:

Depends on your definition of loud. Just last week at the mall, I saw a teen sporting a tall purple mohawk, and few people barely gave him a second look. I've worn red shoes in the past and never got a second glance. It's all about how you carry yourself and if you decide going not to care what others think when they see you. By the by, nice shoes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I beginning to feel like a woman, with all those shoe purchases.Just won the auction for these

Haha :smile:

I know the red ones are pretty loud for a guy, but don't think I wont wear them in London.:wavey:

Wear em proudly!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.