Your latest shoe purchase

here are my brand new pleaser Legend 8899 thigh high boots :-) they a brill fit, and seem comfey, at the mo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

think i shall be wearing these most of today :-)

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Those are incredibly attractive shoes. Don't think I've ever seen anything like those before. Everything about those pumps works to perfection! Truly gorgeous!

Posted Image

Another highly attractive offering. As a longtime devotee of simple black pumps, my mouth waters from looking at those beauties. Downright sensational!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

If you live near a big city, check the ladies consignment stores. They're just buy/sell stores of ladies clothes, shoes, purses, etc. They COULD have some there. I am going to go into a local store here in vegas and check out what they have, as i haven't been in there in ages. The last time i was in there, there was a hot pair of black leather pumps, almost brand new, but the price was a bit steep, or so i thought at the time. Looking back in hindsight, and how many pairs of pumps i've bought from ebay, and paid ridiculous shipping&handling rates, i would have loved to buy those pumps. I think the brand name was "Diva", but i never heard of them before. Anyway, i think a trip to that consignment store is in order. I wanna find some BCBGirls pumps.

I searched more extensively on fleaBay and Google in the hopes that someone might have a few pair left. No joy at all.:smile: Heelsftw posted about them in April and they are apparently all gone already.

What size are you looking for? Zappos has some in stock in 10 and 11. I just checked the site.

Posted Image

I don't know about FREAKING, but I sure would love to have a pair. I wrote to Guess to ask if they still make it. They wrote to say "Unfortunately we no longer have that shoe available that is the old style Carrie. You can try Zappos.com." Zappos doesn't have it on their website, and they don't have access to inventory information in their outlet stores. In other words, I'm just plain SOL. I couldn't even find them listed on fleaBay. You are one lucky guy (well, soon as you manage to pry them off of your wife's feet, that is). Thanks for another photo to add to my "The Ones that Got Away (and that's no fish story!)" gallery. Sigh...

Posted Image

These are the new Carrie, listed at Zappos as "Carrie 2." In my opinion, they are nowhere near as flattering or attractive as the previous style.
so i take it that Guess made more than one version of the "Carrie" pump? I know Macy's has them. It's on their website. They do look a lot different than the beautiful red ones in the photos.

Hi all! Was away for a bit and didn't catch all the action. I apologize for not putting in more information about the shoes.

Thank you. Most of us like to wear them, not just look at them. For anyone who Posts Pretty Photos of themselves Posing in their Purchases, Pretty Please won't you Provide details so that we might be able to have a Pair as well, and not be left to just Pout, not to mention drooling all over our keyboards?

The ones in red are actually called Sally2 (that's what it says on the box). They were purchased from DSW. I still see them in few of the the stores that I visit. However, they don't have it in Red Pat anymore. They do have black pat and black leather.

There's a DSW or three near me, I'll go have a look tomorrow. No luck with that info on Google. Great, so now I get to wonder about what the customer service rep at guess.com wrote to me.

Hope that helps :smile:

Thanks, I'll go have a look.

What size are you looking for? Zappos has some in stock in 10 and 11. I just checked the site.

You found these, with the bow, on Zappos?

Posted Image

Can you provide a link? I looked at all the Guess shoes for women at Zappos (or at least I think I did), and I didn't see them. I usually take a size 9, but sometimes can wear pumps in a 10 without their falling off my feet if I wear socks with them.

so i take it that Guess made more than one version of the "Carrie" pump? I know Macy's has them. It's on their website. They do look a lot different than the beautiful red ones in the photos.

Wellp, I wrote...

I don't know about FREAKING, but I sure would love to have a pair. I wrote to Guess to ask if they still make it. They wrote to say "Unfortunately we no longer have that shoe available that is the old style Carrie. You can try Zappos.com."

I take that to mean that they discontinued the one style and came out with a different one under the same name. But your guess is as good as mine. You have all the same info I have; I put between the quotation marks everything that Guess customer service wrote to me. After what Heelsftw wrote about seeing "Sally2" on the box, even that much is in doubt.

Hello there,

As far as I know, Guess made about 3 - 4 versions of "Carrie". The original version is made in leather. You can confirm it by going to shop.guess.com and look for "carrie". I believe Macy's carry the original version. The second version, which is mainly made in fabric, can be found on zappos.com. The 3rd version, which is mainly made in snake print, can be found here:

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?type=brand&brandid=118&brandcatid=catall&gen=w&pcid=85747

If the link doesn't work, try going to onlineshoes.com and look for "carrie". As for V4, I can't recall where I've seen them... sorry :smile:

Thanks, I'll go have a look.

No problem. Be sure to check the clearance section. I was able to locate a pair in Red Pat in that section.

For those who are a fan of Ellie shoes, the adult site www.shopgiggles.com has free shipping on orders over $25.00. They have the classic Ellie pumps (style #8220) for $19.99, but if you buy two, you pay about $40, and that's all you will pay. No shipping/handling fees added on! Of course, if you live in New York, you'll have to pay sales tax, but there's no getting around that anyway. Friday i am going to order a few pair of those 8220's. I wish they had more colors. All they list is about 8 of them. Perhaps it would be a good idea to call them. They have other styles of Ellie, which are a little bit more expensive. I think that what they are charging for the 8220's is what other stores are charging. I've seen them online other places, most notably Pierre Silber, and they are the same price, $19.99.

Just a little tidbit of info for whoever is interested.

I have found quite a site that sells quite a large quantity of women's shoes. They sell the popular ones, like Nine West, Anne Klein, BCBG, Steve Madden, etc. The real kicker of the place is this. Overnight shipping is FREE on some shoe brands/styles. It's a website affiliated with Amazon.com and it is called

www.endless.com

i don't know why they call it that, but it's in it's beta stage, and they have some pretty damn good prices, too!

check it out!!

No problem. Be sure to check the clearance section. I was able to locate a pair in Red Pat in that section.

No such luck at the two DSWs nearest me, they don't have it in any size or color. Looks like I'm out of luck on that one.:wavey:

I did however stop by Shoe Pavilion though, because it was listed in the telephone directory as a DSW. I bought two pair of these lovely Sable by Boutique 58, in black and red. These are high quality leather, and the patent has a unique texture-- it may be the original (once patented) process that gave it the name, not the usual vinyl coating over leather. Lightly padded footbed, very comfortable as they do not pinch the toes.

I have found quite a site that sells quite a large quantity of women's shoes. They sell the popular ones, like Nine West, Anne Klein, BCBG, Steve Madden, etc. The real kicker of the place is this. Overnight shipping is FREE on some shoe brands/styles.

Clever promotion, which they state is on for a limited time.

It's a website affiliated with Amazon.com and it is called

www.endless.com

i don't know why they call it that,

Probably because every other .com is already taken.

but it's in it's beta stage, and they have some pretty damn good prices, too!

I like the Boutique 58 Women's Roxana Pump. I'm starting to like this brand.:smile:

G'day,

Here is a new pair that my wife Jane has just bought from Rosa shoes. She fell in love with them at first glance.....she said the point of the toe and the super thin heel made them just adorable.

Sorry she isn't modelling, she is at work. When she wears them out, I will snap some pickies for you all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Geoff! Nice shoes. Are they registered as "dangerous weapons"? (Careful that she doesn't accidently kick you while wearing them - you'll be DNIF for a while if she does.) It's always a pleasure to hear from you and Jane and to know that you're ok. Regards to Jane and we are always looking forward to hearing more from you. Bubba:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I subscribe to something called Zappos shoe digest, an email type of thing that talks about all things shoes. Well, they have something on there called 'the shoe detective', which helps you track down those hard-to-find shoes. I sent them an email with an attachment of the red patent Guess pumps with the white stripe on the vamp, and hopefully they will find them somewhere out there for sale! Wish them luck!

I shopped at TJ Maxx here in Las Vegas yesterday. They had 2 pair of Guess pumps. One was blue, and the other was black. The black pair looked similiar to those sought after red patent pumps with the white stripe on vamp. They were $49.99, and perhaps i'll check back at that store more often.

Geoff - when will we able to see new pictures or your lovely wife Jane? I is a pity that Susan and Laurie don't visit here anymore. Thought I write very seldom here I still keep me as old member.

Hi all!

These are one of the new additions to my wife's shoes collection:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9800567@N02/782022941/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9800567@N02/782022973/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9800567@N02/783623084/

These are "Newman" from Delicious. These were purchased from Cutesyshoes.com (I would like to thank Tiffany for the link). They're approx. 4.5" high. These are really fun to wear. :smile:

Are Those from Elite Heels as your red fantastic one?

Please post on youtube few steps on them.... You are my myth walking smoothly and gracefully on those skyscraper heels!!!

Bye

my new- crazy- in fact much too high - but :smile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stay heeled and smile to life!

Here is my latest purchase. "Brazil" by Marc Fisher. I bought them from Macy's website, and they were only like $27.00!! They were like $60+ regular price. I guess that style is being discontinued. Anyway, i got them in black, as the red ones on the website were gone. :smile: Anyway, i love them. They will be here next week! woo hoo!!

Posted Image