Your latest shoe purchase

Wouldn't it be better to have an ongoing thread instead of people posting seperate threads about their new shoes ?

I'll go first. I just received these

Posted Image

They're 3,5" ankleboots from Evans. They're a bit roomy, but it's better than to tight. Size 10.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went shoe shopping yesterday with my wife... she bought a couple of pairs of nice heels for herself and then she got me a really nice pair of heels.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7290541@N08/455527454/in/set-72157600065135060/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7290541@N08/455541495/in/set-72157600065135060/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7290541@N08/455541525/in/set-72157600065135060/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7290541@N08/455527524/in/set-72157600065135060/

These shoes are really beautiful! They're quite comfortable as well. They're size 8US, made by Guess. Although they were for me, I have a feeling that my wife will be wearing them more than me heheheh. But hey, it's the thought that counts ;)

Just picked up these last night. Surprisingly comfortable, and noone seemed to give a second thought to a guy trying these on in the store.

Posted Image

I tried a pair like that recently, but closed toe and they were too small in the largest they did (UK8 ) I've seen similar in next.co.uk catalog, and they go slightly larger so may try them soon

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hello, everyone! ;)

I'm in the process of buying these (from an online auction):

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd love to get them before the weekend, but it's more likely they'll arrive only next week... :o

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Like I probably said before, you've got nice shoes... and great legs, too!

Well thank you very much Elegant. I work very hard on my body and it's nice to get a complement like that. To me that is the ultimate pay off for my hard work and motivates me to keep it going. Thanks. Johnieheel.

real men wear heels

Just picked up these last night. Surprisingly comfortable, and noone seemed to give a second thought to a guy trying these on in the store.

Posted Image

One more thing. If not for the peep toe, they kinda remind me of the Steve Madden "Louicee" pump, because of the rounded vamp. VERY nice!

I got these last friday. From Ebay, they are "Delicious" shoes. I LOVE the rounded toe on them. It's short, not like a lot of pumps out there that are popular. VERY feminine shoe, highlighted by the buckle on the vamp. A BIT tight right now, since they are brand new. I'm wearing them in a little bit each day!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The platform is man made, ie plastic, not cork. They are quite stable and easy to walk in.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Hello, everyone! ;)

Ok, finally received the shoes I bought last week. :o

Posted Image

These marked as size 12 US, and are very narrow, tight and high! :smile: Didn't get much of a chance to walk in them, but apart from being tight they seem to be very easy to walk in. Will have to try them at the office... :P

Posted Image

Now these are a lot more comfortable to wear, despite being a smaller size (39 BR). Must be the elastic straps... :D I've brought them to the office, and if the circumstances allow me, I'll take them for a spin later today (and post some pictures, of course).

K.

My latest shoes (well, not so recent purchase, but the last one) are these:

Posted Image Posted Image

from Ebay, used just one time to a wedding (as stated by the seller), in fact they were pretty new. But the owner is not a great heel-wearer, as you see from the heels little bent...

Posted Image

And this one is with the shoes on my feet:

Posted Image

What do you think?

Claudia

[...continued]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

As I mentioned earlier they're very comfortable, the elastic straps aren't too tight, which means it won't be a problem to wear them for long periods of time. I think they'll become one my all time favorites... ;)

K.