7in Heels

RubberVicki

:lol:

Vicki,

I ordered a pair of "7" heels" from the Little Shoe Box for an ex g/f in a UK size 6

Do you or anyone else know about The Little Shoe Box store if they have a link or what is the international number to call. I have seen those sensational shoes and I'm trying to get one like this. Please respond if you have any info.

Posted Image

xoxoxoxo

Sweet Tahira

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a very small website at http://www.thelittleshoebox.com

On it they list this telephone number: 44 207 607 1247 , and also the following email address: enquiries@thelittleshoebox.com

Thank you Tom I appreciate your help.

High Heels and Nylons are sexy to seduce yor pleasure and enjoy your fantasy.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Tahira

I been thinking for ages about trying some 7in heels. I would love to try an outing out to see if I could manage them.

I have been slowly building up in height and now comfortably can wear 5in heels all day (and actually don't feel properly dressed unless I am in 5in+) . I have worn my 6in out a couple of times with my trouser suits and occasionaly a tight knee lenght pencil skirt.

I have been looking around and can't find any heels in between 6 - 7in.

Vicki

XX

Vicki,

I have 3 pairs of heels that are between 6 1/4 and 6 1/2 heels. I wear a size 9 1/2 and I have found since my foot is a bit longer than most, that most heels are actually higher than advertsied. I buy alot of my shoes on E-Bay and at http://store.yahoo.com/pierresilber/index.html

Hope that helps!

XX

MistressM

Vickie, you might try http://www.sexyshoes.com

The heels on their style # 7116 are between 6 1/4" to 6½" and are currently on sale for $29.95 plus shipping. For that price, they're not leather (made in China) but, pretty qood quality never the less.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Would those shoes require extra padding behind the foot? Trying to trace a line down the back of the leg and around the heel, I keep thinking that there would be a pocket of space above the shoe's stiletto heel. I am sure I will find out some time in 2003, through personal experience, but until then... I am curious.

really nice and extreme stiletto heels. the perfect pair. black patent and the classic plain pump :lol::( . i wonder just how high they really are? great picture with them all shiny and slickery!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Would those shoes require extra padding behind the foot? Trying to trace a line down the back of the leg and around the heel, I keep thinking that there would be a pocket of space above the shoe's stiletto heel.

I am sure I will find out some time in 2003, through personal experience, but until then... I am curious.

No there isn't. When you go up on such a high heel, your heels will go like that.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 5 weeks later...

My 7" heels are identical to the ones in the pictures posted below by Stellah. I have a pair of each. To me, the classic design of the shoes and the shape of the heel represent “the perfect high heels.” I bought mine from Sasha more than a year ago when she was selling shoes on line. They're hand made by Little Shoe Box in London. You can buy them directly from their shop or order them on the Internet by visiting their website. Please keep in mind that they are expensive but, in my opinion, they’re well worth the cost when you consider the quality and workmanship. LSB isn’t the only place that you can find quality 7” heels for sale. There are other places on line that sell quality shoes with extreme heels, too. La Piazza, for instance. I’ve even noticed some “knock-offs” styles made in China on eBay. They’re less expensive and the quality isn’t as good because they’re made from all man-made material. However, if you just wanted to satisfy your curiosity about 7" heels, I would recommend them over the more expensive ones just because of the cost. Wearing 7” heels isn’t easy. I wear a size UK 8½ and the heels are exactly 7” high. It takes a lot of practice before you can walk comfortably and easily. And, after almost two years, I still don’t wear them for long periods or walk long distances in them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i know exactly what you mean. i have a pair of black patent classic pumps and the heel is exactly 7" :lol: it is very difficult to walk very far in them. more for lounging or working at the computer. i also have a pair of 6 3/4"+ bright blue pumps, and the 1/4" makes a very big difference. you would not think that it would. but either pair is definately fun :):o:lol::(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

My 7" heels are identical to the ones in the pictures posted below by Stellah....Wearing 7” heels isn’t easy. I wear a size UK 8½ and the heels are exactly 7” high.

Lucky for you Bubba. Although I have one pair of 7" heels, my feet still cramp up when I slip them on. I have yet to stand in them.

But since I'm having so much fun with my 5" and 6" heels, I guess I may never graduate to 7".

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I have the same problem, but have *not* done an effort to fix this problem. I walk *completely confident* in *REAL* 5"(12.5cm) heels at all places I have visited. I have bought a pair of (China made) thigh-high boots with alleged 5" heels, likewise from the (*VERY NICE PEOPLE*!!! :lol: ) at Hayway shoes, who even sent me *TWO* pairs of pumps (while only charging for one), so I could try them out at home and return what I did not like to them!!! -Unfortunately both the boots (from Mini-concepts.com (do check the spelling in the URL, but they are also onthe top of my list of *very! good* merchants that DO care about their customers). These two pairs are size US12 (for the boots) and UK10 (should be equal... for the pumps), and fit me very nice, thank you, but the *REAL* heel height equate to about 14.5cm (rather 6") which I currently am not able to walk confidently in... I will, time allowed, try to learn to use these pairs so I can go out in public without becoming the laugh of the day. -So the content of this is that *please* try to check out whatever you hope to wear before buying it so you really know it is what you wanted. (I am still on the lookout for the (plastic? "cups") you could put on stiletto heels while walking indoors and thus avoid nasty marks on the floor from the heels. If anyone (especially in Sweden) could give me a tip where these still (lots of dealers have had them ten years ago...) can be bought at a decent price, I would be very happy to get informed) TallSwede