7in Heels

RubberVicki

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at La Piazza 4 1/2 years ago. I went by train. Stepped up at almost 8 am I was there at noon after changing 4 trains. The store wasn't far from the station so I did walk. I went in and there was Matias (I don't know if I spell his name right). There was no one else there. I was looking for a pair of sandals with straps as he was helpful in choosing and advising. He was wearing a pair of slides with nylons and he was also wearing a women's sweater. After a while he said "Shall we go in town and have a cup of coffee?" I said "O.k." so we went outside. He locked the door and off we go. His clicketyclick was clearly audible. I asked him if he doesn't get trouble he said "No, I'm used to it that girls laugh at me" and later we saw some girls who looked where the click sound came from and yes, I saw them grinning. We went into the coffeeshop and ordered coffee, and I saw the man who took the order wondering about Matias's clothes. We sat down and drank the coffee as we chatted about fashion and shoes. After that we went back to the shop. He opened the door and there were we again with the two of us.

I decided to buy these in black Posted Image They have 6 " heels. After paying and shaking hands I took the train back home. I sat in the train from 3 to 8 after again changing 4 trains when I was finally back home. But it was a lovely day.

Wow phuonginheels. What can I say? Firstly, those shoes look absolutely fantastic! Secondly, you like great too. You should have no probs at all meeting men. Really! I absolutely adore your taste in shoes. Very cool. Keep those pics coming. I'm impressed (along with everyone else). Thanks for making the effort!

• 2 months later...
I finally got me some 7 inch heels, Let me tell you what...they are hard as hell to walk in. In a few weeks I have almost got to the point I can stand up straight with my legs pretty straight. I'd like to build me some foot trainers because I will conquer these things. :lol:

I have a few pairs of the arch enemys 7" super arch shoes ( had to get a few pairs to get the size right). They are wonderful, although like alot of us dealing with them is less than ideal. I can wear 6" stilettos all day pretty much ok...but the 7" ones are definitly harder and hurt more. If anyone is interested see my post in the for sale area.

I love those black pumps with the wide ankle strap that Tahira posted. But instead of lacing, I would prefer locks :lol: And as for those red pumps that Alex posted, they look like 7" stilettoes to me... great for bedroom, but not for walking in my case. As Dirty Harry once said ...... "A man has got to know his limitations."

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.