7in Heels

RubberVicki

I been thinking for ages about trying some 7in heels. I would love to try an outing out to see if I could manage them. I have been slowly building up in height and now comfortably can wear 5in heels all day (and actually don't feel properly dressed unless I am in 5in+) . I have worn my 6in out a couple of times with my trouser suits and occasionaly a tight knee lenght pencil skirt. I have been looking around and can't find any heels in between 6 - 7in. Vicki XX

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leatherwork in London have a new catalogue coming out shortly. I was having a look at their new range, which includes some stunning black courts with red 7" heels (without the platform). Don't know how much they are asking for them though.

Please check with Silhouette shoes, they have all those heel heigths on display in leather pumps on their counter so I'm sure you can order them there even if they are not shown on their website (see famous links).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

like trolldeg said - it depends upon your shoe size. i wear a size 12 and ordered a pair of 6 inch black patent pumps and they came as a full 7 inch heel. very difficult to stand in :smile: - more of a bedroom use only , however i am getting better.

i bought them from www.sexyhiheels.com, the brand name was "the highest heel" but the tag on the insole was coming loose and i lifted it up and it said "fredericks of hollywood".

i also found 7" stiletto heels at a site called "elegantharlot". they had some really nice heels. great color combinations too and various heights, but all "high". they even comment that 7" high heels are more for sitting around or maybe for photo shoots.

regardless, 7 inch stiletto high heels are still great fun :grin::grin:

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

....I have worn my 6in out a couple of times with my trouser suits and occasionaly a tight knee lenght pencil skirt....

Vicki, what a great sexy outfit you described. I can only imagine how this would look when you graduate to the 7in pumps. Go for it girl!!! :smile:

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Uk size 5, Thanks for all the replies ands information, will try to get a pair.

Vicki

XX

The Little Shoe Box in London sell 7in Heels Vicki, & are priced at £85.

If your feet are only a size 5 UK, make sure the heels do measure up to the full 7in.

These shoes are fantastic to wear though, but even in a size 9 UK they are the most extreme heels I have ever seen, & walking in them is almost impossible.

I am sure you cannot wait to try some though, so good luck & keep us posted.

Neil XXX

when you get your 7 inch high heels, be sure to tell every body how you do wearing them. your shoe size is much smaller than mine and i have a difficult time in them. also, pleae post some pictures if possible. would love to see some one in 7 inch stiletto high heels. they are very sensual and very sexxy :smile::grin: regardless what any elso has to say. just do it -- go for it -- if you can!!! message for lauriheels -- you may have to go taller sooner. i hope you are reading this post. please keep us informed of both your endeavors!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Yes, yes, taller, soon... someone drop some money from the sky already If I had money I'd be picking up six inchers and wearing them often and working in a pair of sevens, or rather, working myself in for sevens. But I am discovering other interests in life, shoes may not be the only thing for me to drop money on. Give me time.

When you buy a high heel shoes you have ask the seller the real high of the heel because the high of the heel is acording with the shoes size

just see

the only shoes that has 7"heel is in size 10UK12US

one size up or down is 1/8" up or down

a shoes 7"heel in size 5UK has 6 3/8" real heel

I have 2 pair 7"heel in size 9UK and this has a 6 7/8"heel

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

I been thinking for ages about trying some 7in heels. I would love to try an outing out to see if I could manage them.

I have been slowly building up in height and now comfortably can wear 5in heels all day (and actually don't feel properly dressed unless I am in 5in+) . I have worn my 6in out a couple of times with my trouser suits and occasionaly a tight knee lenght pencil skirt.

I wonder if anyone can go around in the street in 7 inch heels (sie 12) without thinking about what you are wearing all the time - meaning being as comfy as not to notice your shoes :smile:

Posted Image

HH forever!

I am sure that it wouldn't be a problem for some of us to wear those on the street, with regards to being noticed. A woman in heels is rare enough, no one will single us out for the height, we'll just be looked at for the fact that we aren't like other women. Men wearing them outside might have a different time of it, but then I cannot comment there. I am thinking that seven inch heels aren't really the best style for walking around in public, of course. The mobility would be limited to the point of being unable to get anywhere at a decent speed. But it would be fun to try!

It would be very nice to see you wear 7 incher since I think you have the potential. By the way have you seen the German TV show clip where a woman is walking quickly and safely in ballet heels? How do you think of that compared to wearing 7 inchers?

Heike wears heels that are at least 7" high. However, she's bow-legged and really doesn't walk very gracefully. But, still worth the time to view.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heike wears heels that are at least 7" high. However, she's bow-legged and really doesn't walk very gracefully. But, still worth the time to view.

Yes, Heike is interesting and she can walk in them but I was thinking of the presenter (ex ballet-dancer) of a German TV show in Sat1 channel who walked in ballet heels more or less like normal heels. Have a look at:

http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/ThomasBalletHeelsClub/

What I was wondering about was if it perhaps more difficult to be able to walk that good in 7 inchers due to the steep angle compared to a trained ballet dancer. That was what I would like Laurie to comment on.

.....I have 2 pair 7"heel in size 9UK and this has a 6 7/8"heel

Posted Image

tip;

I have never seen a picture of heels taken from this angle. It looks so inviting that I just want to jump into that pair and wear them all day. :smile:

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

tip; WOW I just love your lastest posting of those high heel pumps (court shoes). The best part is that they have the features I absolutely love such as: 1) the soft leather instead of patent 2) the very high stiletto heel. Unfortunately, I don't care for those red pumps. I don't mind platforms up to 1 inch. I just don't like that thick of a heel. Are these pictures from your personal collection? Thanks. PJ

Seeing the pictures here really makes me hope I can obtain a pair of those wonderful shoes and give them a try. I don't think they'd be practical for wearing at the office, but they would be a lot of fun to try out, and I have someone to make sure I don't fall over. :smile:

I think all regular people (including HH lovers) tried to walk on ultra high stiletto shoes for at leat once - to experience the feel of the height, but also the danger and skills necessary for wearing these. Just so that next time they see someone wearing very high heels in the street they would think "Damn I wish I could weat those too!"

Posted Image

HH forever!

I've tried heels like that before, and quite frankly it seemed easier to walk in my ballet boots.. My ancle was bent to the same angle, and my calves started to cramp up.. Not to say i've never had discomfort from putting weight on my toes though :smile: Anyone else get a chance to try both out? Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

thanks for your word PJ

did you see the topic ( MY 7" HEEL ON )you can see more of My pictures ...

tip;

I'm a little confused about what you are saying in the quote above. I did see your subject line. Does that mean you are wearing the heels in those pictures you posted? And where can I see more of your pictures?

thanks

PJ

Why is it that when I see pictures of women wearing high heels with an arch higher than 6", so many of them are not standing or walking? I guess some of these models are not true high heel wearers. PJ

I imagine you guess right PJ. I guess most models of heels are like other clothing models, complete strangers who are being paid to wear whatever article their boss gives them. If they won't do it or don't try to look right, they don't get any more assignments. I guess most models of heels hate wearing them and aren't used to them. Most of my friends regard 10cm heels to be "breakneck" high. The only way some of them can model some shoes is probably to sit down, put the shoes on, have the pictures taken, then take the shoes back off before standing up. I'd love to have a job modelling heels, not sure if the Australian public wants to look at my thick legs though! :smile:

I once heard somewhere that shoe models are usually around size six or seven. While I cannot confirm this, it certainly seems to make sense if that is the average sizer. Although I think the average size for women is 8, since that's what I see most of in stores. Ten? Higher? Well, amazonian women do need such large sizes, and they are preferred for being models on the runway. But if they prefer women with smaller feet, then wearing the higher heels would not be as easy for, oh, someone like me, I guess.