Hello everyone

Hi, this is my first post to this site. I discovered it purely by accident yesterday and look foward to a long and enjoyable stay. I am a 43 yr old engineer who has been enjoying heels for 23 years. I own a lot of shoes, and wear them publicly often. My wife has always been supportive and many of her friends and mine are fully aware of my passion. I typically wear 4" to 5" womens US 10 to 11. I have a few pair of 3 to 3.5" loafers I wear to work on occasion. I look foward to meeting the people on this site. Joe

Yes welcome, I notice that if you type in high heels in google, we are number five! that should mean lots of other folk like us get to know about the site and join in the chat. enjoy your time here, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Yes welcome, I notice that if you type in high heels in google, we are number five!

Nigel

Thats no accident either ;)

Were also 6th for the 1 word "heels" too (Wonder who did that... :o )

Welcome Joe, good to know, go with the flow but dont go too slow:w00t2:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks guys for the welcome. I told my wife about this site and joining it after she got home last night. I am lucky my wife has always liked me in heels. When I first met her I told her withina short time and to my surprise she told me she always thought guys in heels was just sexy, she is a big heavy metal fan. Joe

I just read a great thread start from euchrid in the discussion for men area. I reminded me of a couple weeks back when my wife and I went to the Meatloaf (showing my age group) concert. I wore my favorite 4.25" Nine West boots the the show. We arrived in daylight and I made no attempt to either hide or show off the heels. I wore them like I would my sneakers. It was a rainy evening and the boots are actually practical as I just walked right through the puddles like they were not there and never got wet. While at the show the guy next to me finally noticed I had them on at intermission, he was definately taken aback and wispered alot to his wife. At that point it was fun to sit there and watch them constantly sneak peeks. Anyway as soon as I am able I will post a link to photos for them and others. I just have not been a member long enough to post. I will add as much as I can to the gallery as well. I just love this group and reading the threads that are written. You guys and gals are the best. Joe:smile:

Here are three links, the first is me with the pair of brown pumps I had been wearing when I decided to show the boots.

Posted Image

The second is the boots I wore that night to the concert. These are so comfortable and I have worn them as long as 14 hrs straight on the weekend just going about my normal business including a dinner for breakfast and a wholesale food club.

Posted Image

Me wearing them.

Posted Image

Joe

JK

I am a big fan of Nine West Boots, having many pair myself.

I had not seen your boots before, they look great!

Thanks For posting the Pics.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Gary; Got those nine west's on ebay for less than $30, absolute bargain. I was really surprised once they arrived, the photo was nice but until they show up you just don't know. I have also noticed lately nine west size 10's have been a little larger so I spreed on several pump syles. I honestly think they recognize the need and have adjusted US womens sizing some lately so the smaller size numbers are actually larger. Any works for me. Joe