new heels - what do you think about this one?

Joak

Do you like this style?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this style?

Hi Folks,

I just bought a new pair of pumps - it's a bit unusual style:

Posted Image

I really like this stiletto in blue color...

So what do you tink about this style?

best wishes

Joak :smile:

PS: I'll try a poll about this, maybe it works...

Likewise - I like the style, but I'm not keen on the colour combinations. I don't really like multicolored shoes. Actually, I like fairly plain shoes and boots, but I quite like some of the more unusual styles we see here.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

threy look great!!! my so has a similar pair but they are not that mush of a stiletto and has a blue toe cap. i think they look very elegant. i vote yyyeeesss.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Something I would wear for a party, not in the street. But they look really nice and elegant. Blue and black make a strange combination though, probably because they are not so common. But hey - don't we all want to stand out in the crowd or what?

HH forever!

A vrey nice pair of shoes (and legs) I like the heel style and the colour would work if properly co-ordinated. I personally like pointy toed shoes and boots and povided the right size are worn they are not damaging to the foot. My personal favourites are slingbacks - love them.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

A very elegant shoe which appears to be made of soft leather but I personally prefer a single dark color all over. Have fun with them.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Very chic and stylish. The two-tone design of those pumps is quite striking, and I'd imagine black and red would be flat out dynamic. I don't know if they'd be suitable for wear at the office for me as they clearly work better with a skirt than with pants, given the thin heel (4 1/2 inches?). Still, those are great looking shoes! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Unique and breathtaking, I especially adore the colors--twould be nicer if they had a blue toe cap as well tho.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 4 weeks later...

Joak; While I do admit you have lovely legs, I'm sorry to say I don't like the style of heels in your picture. :smile: Here are my reasons: 1) the heel is too low 2) the arch is not steep enough 3) the toes are pointed too much making the foot appear longer than it is I am very particular about the styles I like. However, everytime I look at your picture, that blue color seems to "glow". PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.