Chocolate Heels

allheel

Reading the Leprosy Mission Australia News, Martry Cole of the Hobart, Tasmania Auxiliary for a fund raiser created 12 pairs of chocolate shoes, court shoes with an attractive heel, which were decorations on the dinner table for the annual dinner and auction. I think they weren't quite life size but looked to be well styled and quite a drawcard

Well I like this pic also a lot. but I don't know where they are from.

Dexter, I can show you a way of finding out where you got that picture of the chocolate shoe you posted. Move your mouse cursor over the photo and then right click once. Select PROPERTIES. Under ADDRESS you will see http://www.tabooshoes.com/chocshoe.jpg.

www.tabooshoes.com is the web site location and chocshoe.jpg is the photo name. So just enter the web site location into your ADDRESS box of your browser and and press ENTER.

D-USA gave the web site location in an earlier post.

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Yes that's true pj.

And if you know the URL, than by using a ping command "ping www.tabooshoes.com" you can find out that the IP-adress of their web server, or hosting provider, is 161.58.70.62.

After that you can do a trace-route using "tracert 161.58.70.62" and you will probably find the company is connecter via some sort of router to the internet called this router is called "ge-25-a0722.stngva01.us.wh.verio.net" So I think the company is located in the us and state wh probably.

But I still don't know where they are from because I couldn't find it anywhere on the website.

You can look who has registered the domain tabooshoes.com with a whois query - look at http://www.internic.net make a request - they will tell you which whois server could be asked for the requested domain, visit this server with your browser and ask about tabooshoes.com and yes the admin/owner of the domain is from the US - don't want to distribute more data here, but everyone whois intersted can look him/herself