What is your shoe size?

highheeltrained

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5'6" mens 9 to 9 1/2, womens 11 closed toe and 10 open toe. I can wear 5" heels all day, 5 1/2" almost all day, 6" to 6 1/2" 4 to 5 hours with some sitting down and then I need to switch to the lower 5" or 5 1/2". I wish my feet were smaller to allow me to get 1/2 size shoes. Sometimes the full size is not quite correct.

I'm 1.72m height (5'7.5") and wear 41 European men's and size 10 US women's. 'No problems in his obtaining any shoe he wants then' you're thinking. But in Nepal the largest women's size is a 39, and on trips to Thailand I've only seen a few 40's. Having narrow feet means I can slip into smaller sizes at the expense of 'blue toes', but it has to be an extremely desirable design of shoe to make me endure this. (Only a couple of pairs, to date.) I have however recently cracked the Zappo's thing by going through a company which provides world-wide shipping for them. I got the design I wanted in the size I wanted (but half a size too small unfortunately - my fault) delivered to my door here in just over a week! This opens up lots of alternatives for me, but NOT CHEAP!

I'm 5' 11 and wear 7.5EE-8EE or 8.5D mens and with the variability of women's shoes wear a 9-9.5 in heels and 8.5W-10 (usually 10) in flatter shoes. In the early days of my shoeshopping I'd grab a 9 and if not available a 10 and get outta there as fast as I could. After buying many ill-fitting shoes I began looking for 9.5 - which are not always available in some styles. Since I began streethealing occasionally early in 2006, I now try to at least slip my feet in a pair before I make a purchase. I hate wasting the money. mndnspmp

My first post!! I take a UK10 in shoes, but have a pair of thigh boots in a UK11 with 5" heels and they fit just as snug. I am 5' 10" and need to take into account the calf fitting when browsing for footwear. Thank you ebay!

myself i am 5`8/9" without heels and therefore over 6` with heels

Hi nhoj62,

Your avatar, do you have a pair of shoes like these, if yes, where can you buy these,they are very lovely.

I have a UK8 size shoe

FL

FoxyLady

Im 5'5" - 5'6" and wear UK size 5. Im pretty lucky as I can have my pick of any womens shoes. This was teh thing that got me into trying heels apart from liking heels, I could never find mens shoes in that size and any I found didnt fit me that well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my 5 inch stilletto heel black mary janes, size 13. Much higher than I am used to, but very nice feel and fit. I walked around in them, but need practice. They look nice with my suit pants.

I have small feet for a guy my size. Actually, I have small narrow feet. I am 6'2", but only wear a 9.5 or 10 US men's size. In women's I usually wear an 11, but I find that I can wear some styles in a women's 10 wide.

Style is built from the ground up!

I'm outta proportion, I'm only 5' 7" but take a US male 10.5, recently whilst in Floriday on vacation, I ordered a pair of 'elexis' pumps from nine west in a 12, couldnt even get them on ;) still-you know what they say about men with big feet, thats right----big shoes :o Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 6'2 and I wear a size 12 womans, male size 91/2

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Wow! I hadn't posted here yet. I'm 6'4", my "base" women's size is a US 13-wide. Depending on the shoe, I can cheat into a 12 (even pulled off an 11 once) or I'll need something as high as a 16.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I'm a big 12 in men's, so my size varies from 13W (Payless) to 15 (Pleaser) - although my latest purchase from Pleaser has me going to a 16 for some reason....must be the odd styling or something. It just really varies depending on the make and model of the shoe/boot.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you what, reading thru the replies, loads of heelers are quite tall. I wonder if this is an issue? Luckily i'm 5' 8" so the extra height helps my proportions anyway and looks natural, and I am uk size 6 (even better as they've always got my size). I do feel genuinely sorry 4 u bigfeet guys who can only think "I wish!"