french pedicure

DallasHeels

I was wondering how many prefer a french pedicure over doing nothing or painted nails? As for the Men, how many have had french pedicures? I have been thinking about it for a while. Especially since summer is coming, I wouldn't mind walking in some of my nice high heel sandals and having nice toe nails. I have hear a lot of bad stories about getting pedicure's so I would also love any advice anyone would have.. Thanks!;)

I was wondering how many prefer a french pedicure over doing nothing or painted nails?

As for the Men, how many have had french pedicures? I have been thinking about it for a while. Especially since summer is coming, I wouldn't mind walking in some of my nice high heel sandals and having nice toe nails.

I have hear a lot of bad stories about getting pedicure's so I would also love any advice anyone would have..

Thanks!:smile:

On occasion, I have done my own nails. Unh, at the risk of sounding a bit square :o, what do you mean by a "french pedicure"? How does that differ from an ordinary pedicure?;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Guy, a French pedicure is where the tip of the nail has white polish applied, so you end up with a very defined white tip to the nail. I've seen many ladies with them, and wouldn't mind getting one myself.

I get a pedicure every two weeks at a local nail salon. My wife also goes to the same nail salon and recommended the nail tech to me. I used to get color (red) on my toes, but in the past 6 months have opted for the French Pedicure with the white tip and light-pink nail. I get very positive comments from women at least several times per week. Yesterday in a furniture store a female sales associate said that my toes are so adorable. I got the same reaction last week at Denver Airport from a female executive that I was sitting next to while waiting for a flight. Women tell me that a French Pedicure is much more classy looking than just painting the nail with a solid color and that they really prefer the look of the French Pedicure. Just walk into the salon and tell them that you want a French Pedicure. Shave or remove any hair from your feet because you certainly don't want to call attention to hairy feet (yuck!!). The French Pedicure has become the style the I always wear with a real gold toe ring on the second toe of each foot. You will get a lot of compliments from women as it seems that more women perfer the French Pedicure because it looks very clean and goes well with any color of sandal. You can even try some nail art with little flower designs on your big toes.

What kind of bad stories have you heard? Do you mean people getting infections from improper sterilization of pedicure equipment?

It should be mandatory for anyone male or female to have a good pedicure with painted toenails before displaying their feet in sandals. Men are the biggest offender and should either get their toenails painted or cover their feet.

Best Regards,

Jamie :-)

I was wondering how many prefer a french pedicure over doing nothing or painted nails?

As for the Men, how many have had french pedicures? I have been thinking about it for a while. Especially since summer is coming, I wouldn't mind walking in some of my nice high heel sandals and having nice toe nails.

I have hear a lot of bad stories about getting pedicure's so I would also love any advice anyone would have..

Thanks!;)

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Well manicured feet/toes are very hot. Unkept is a bog turn-off. I think the French pedicure is more subtle and therefore much hotter for men or women! Then put those babies in a sexy open toed shoe/sandal. Very hot! You do have to watch how the place you get your pedicure, make sure they have good sterilization practices. It is very hard to get rid of an infection once you get it.

I prefer frenchies too. But then again I'll go for color too. The same applies for french manicure. Just like Jamie001 mentions I think a french pedicure is more classy than plain polish. Recently though I've seen a trend of getting figures drawn on toe nails (also finger nails). For me I'll stick with french or color.

I paint my toes regularly, usually deep red or hot pink. I mentioned that I wanted to have a french pedicure to my girl, so she picked up the kit (includes a base coat, a white detailer, & a top coat as well as the cutout stickers that you use to define the tip line). I tried it & it is great, but it really takes a lot of time to do correctly. You also need to prep your toes before hand. Wash, file, buff & push back your cuticles. Take some time it you will be rewarded. Personally a french pedicure is really sexy on both men & women.

chris100575-

Look at Gony's photo gallery and tell me you don't like men's feet.

I agree that usually men's feet are less delicate and not as pretty as women's feet. But I've known some women with terrible looking feet & then you have cats like Gony. So it's really relative.

Why not just go to a nail salon and get a french pedicure. The foot message is wonderful and the nail polish will be perfect. It is a wonderful way to pamper yourself. It is also fun to talk to ladies in the salon that are getting their toes done. All in all it is a wonderful relaxing experience. I was in a furniture store on Tuesday and the sales girl approached me and said "I love your toes, they are so adorable". She also said that she liked my payless multi-color 3 inch heel wedge thongs. We talked for several minutes and she said that she wished that her boyfried would get French pedicures, but he won't go near a nail salon. It is sad that most males are so narrow-minded regarding crossing gender lines. Years of conditioning has resulted in this.

I paint my toes regularly, usually deep red or hot pink. I mentioned that I wanted to have a french pedicure to my girl, so she picked up the kit (includes a base coat, a white detailer, & a top coat as well as the cutout stickers that you use to define the tip line). I tried it & it is great, but it really takes a lot of time to do correctly. You also need to prep your toes before hand. Wash, file, buff & push back your cuticles. Take some time it you will be rewarded. Personally a french pedicure is really sexy on both men & women.

chris100575-

Look at Gony's photo gallery and tell me you don't like men's feet.

I agree that usually men's feet are less delicate and not as pretty as women's feet. But I've known some women with terrible looking feet & then you have cats like Gony. So it's really relative.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!