Yet more new boooooooots!

ShockQueen

When I saw these boots, I just fell in love with 'em. I think these are going to get a LOT of usage. Just placed the order today, so they should arrive sometime next week. Yay! Not too much platform at all, and the color should go well with a lot of my everyday wardrobe as well.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Most impressive! That model's just like the Seduce/Vanity 2013, but with the platform. It does look very nice. I too will be most eager to see a pic of you in those beauties!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Most impressive! That model's just like the Seduce/Vanity 2013, but with the platform. It does look very nice. I too will be most eager to see a pic of you in those beauties!

It's all down to the waiting right now, but you're right, JeffB - I think they are very similar. I like two things about these.....the slight platform, and NO speed-laces! I'll do up some pics in my skirt and jeans and see what goes well with what. I don't have any tight jeans, so I can't do the "pulled over" look, but I'm sure I can come up with something good.

I so love waiting for shipping.....much like Christmas time all over again :-)

It's all down to the waiting right now, but you're right, JeffB - I think they are very similar. I like two things about these.....the slight platform, and NO speed-laces! I'll do up some pics in my skirt and jeans and see what goes well with what. I don't have any tight jeans, so I can't do the "pulled over" look, but I'm sure I can come up with something good.

Well, judging from the pic of the boots, I'd say something like that would work best with say, flared jeans worn over them, or yes, a skirt, maybe a long (calf length) skirt. I think that might work better than the jeans. Just a thought. I'm sure you'll come up with something great to pair those boots with. More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I would e-mail them to see, since the site doesn't say for certain up-front whether they do or not. I bet they would get a fair amount of business if they did though!

I just got an updated e-mail today that my order shipped out, and will be here on FRIDAY, which is now my day off, thanks to my recently changed schedule! Woo-hooooooooooo! The only downside is that we're just getting a blast of SNOW from Canada, and it's not due to let up for 2-3 days. Ugh! So much for going out right away. I can still enjoy the new boots though :-) foxylady: With regards to shipping to the UK, it says on their website: Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time. JeffB: That's a great idea! If I can find some nice long flared jeans, they'll go awesomely with those. :-)

The boots arrived in the mail today, and the look is really nice. I opted for brown since I have a lot of black. As it shows in the picture on the shopping site I went to, the heel & platform are the usual 1-piece construction, and then leather for the rest. I undid the half-zipper and slid in, which took a tiny amount of work, and I got the left one zipped up fine, but the right one stopped after a few inches. I thought "oh no...my ankles are gonna be my nemesis again", but after doing some stretching, they went up just fine. The toes are rounded, which seems to be the new trend, but they feel GREAT, and I don't think I'll have any problem walking around in them. Under black jeans, they look really nice, so I'll go get some pics done up, and then uploaded. So I would say that unless you have slender calves/ankles, you'll need to be prepared for a little stretching to get them on. Once on though, you won't want to take them off..........trust me!

• 2 weeks later...

well, look at the amount of links ladielizzy has posted to that particular website. can't help to wonder if she is involved with them somehow.

I am probably more involved with them then I should be, meaning I'm kind of hooked on that site right now, but not how you are referring. I just happen to like the site because I like quite a few of their styles and they are reasonably priced, sorry for any misleading. Guess I need to broaden my horizons

Well, I had to take them in to the repair shop thanks to my ham-handedness (I believe), and they got them fixed up just fine again, which was much less than replacing them right away. NOW I can go find my camera and take some pics! Sorry about the delay.........they are coming soon! Really!