high heels while driving

niceboots

hmm i'm not sure bout this, 4 me drivin n heels is necessary when we're goin out, don't get an EXTRA buzz from it myself, do 3" - 4" on a regular basis, just cool, over 5" might be different tho... May change out of them if i'm goin 2 see the bank manager tho...

Viewing the unequaled arch in the stiletto thus while engaging either pedal has such an affect on the nervous system of the observer that he loses total equanimity,throws himself at your feet while unbeknownst of the power of your ornamented beauties, you stop the car while he struggles to regain from his chagrin wondering what the #$%&!!! Now that's power!!!;)

can't say.. i don't wear heels. however.. to me.. seeing a heeled woman driving (no matter what the situation.. from stuck.. to highway speeding)... is sexy.. powerful.. captivating. very high heels suggest you can't really control the pedals and drive. but.. a woman who can.. is so powerful she 'defies' normal limits and contraints. that is sexy power... and a great definition of being feminine. looking 'vulnerable' and cute.. but being in total control the whole time! just precious! RPM p.s. anyone can drive in flats.. only the skilled can do it in heels!!! that is powerfully sexy!

driving in heels is very sexy, driving in boots even more sexier. i regulary drive in 4 inch stiletto heeled knee high boots. The feeling when I floor the acelerator is amazing, all that power from pushing down the pedal by the sole of my boot, knowing that i'm in control of all this power. As for watching people drive in heels, theres an element of supprise, as you don't know what they are going to do, could be a conservative driver and not floor the acceleraor, or they could be a racey driver and spend alot of time flooring the pedal. :-)

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

I've been able to successfully drive/navigate while wearing all different kinds of heels - from 2" boots to my 8" spike/4" platform sandals. No wrecks, thankfully, and it does feel pretty good to be able to not have any problems driving. Maybe I've just done it for so long, that no matter what I have strapped to my foot, it's all good. VRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

no sweat in 5" stillettos - I just move the seat one notch back. Balls and toes do all the work. Left works the clutch and rests on the dead pedal. I can even do a little "heel - Toe" driving - which is really just rocking your right fot from the brake pedal over to the accelerator while downshifting...