New Additions

JeffB

After work on Friday, I strolled into a downtown Payless near the office to see if they had anything new on the shelves in 13 wide. Much to my amazement, I saw the following:

http://www.payless.com/payless/images/beauty/018330_beauty.gif

Awed that I found something like that in my size, I wasted no time going to the register with them. The salesperson, a chatty young lady asked if I were buying those boots for someone special, I smiled and said, "Yeah. For me." That threw her for a second, then she chuckled and told me that she hoped I liked the boots. I can't wait to wear those to the office! :-)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Payless really gets a lot of "ink" here. I wonder if Payless ShoeSource, Inc. realizes just how much the contributors to this forum have added to their "bottom line" in the past few months? Perhaps if they did, there would be more in more styles available in larger sizes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Payless commercials are misleading. Star Jones likes to tell the viewers of whatever TV program happens to be spewing out of my television that Payless has the style to suit your lifestyle, or whatever the tag line is. When was the last time anyone saw a five inch stiletto pump at Payless? Hey, it suits my lifestyle, where are such shoes? Heehee, yes I am fickle. I call companies on their claims. I should write a letter to Payless and see what happens! Maybe some other time. We've been getting enough food item coupons of late to satisfy my sense of social justice... free bags of cookies here I come!

This must be my lucky weekend! Went into another Payless downtown on Saturday and found the following in 13 wide:

http://www.payless.com/payless/images/beauty/018809_beauty.gif

A nice looking bootie that will go very well with dress pants at the office. And they fit quite well. I made sure of that by trying them on in the store before I bought 'em! :-D Sometimes, Payless does alright for large size folks like me!

Payless used to be OK for me, but in recent months, their collection of 13 Wide shoes/boots in Denver has dwindled down to near nil. I'm glad some here can still find what they are looking for there though. :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Well, I think you have to check Payless once the seasons change and new stuff arrives in the stores. The boots I bought on Friday I'm particularly fond of because they're blade heels and I've been dying to get my hands on something like that. And, at four inches, they look really sharp on me. Payless also has a high shaft boot with the same sort of heel, but they're on in 13 regular. Still, it might be worth checking into! :-D

I bought three pair last week over the net from them, and shiping was free.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!