Someone's catching onto the idea

ShockQueen

not enough for me... as much as I love Pleaser for doing what they do, I would really go crazy for some designer shoes in size 14 or 15's, maybe some wider strappy sandals, maybe some peep toe sling back with a 5 inch heel.. it's still pretty limited for my big feet..

no pleasing some people... isnt the idea here that we just wanna wear heels regardless what gender label they come with.............at moment its generalised female, therefore when it starts becoming a regular thing that heels are available and sold to men that should be a good thing and make it easier for a lot of us. someone sells unisex boots and suddenly the feelings we get from heels all dissapear because they dont come with the female label?? hmmm?

I was kidding. ;)

Not to be argumentative, but your avatar and nym make it hard to believe you were kidding. "Katrina," picture of a woman, and admitting to being male makes it appear to be a post by one of the gender crowd.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Not to be argumentative, but your avatar and nym make it hard to believe you were kidding. "Katrina," picture of a woman, and admitting to being male makes it appear to be a post by one of the gender crowd.

I was making a comment, I'm sure a lot agreed with me. Anyway, no need to let a good topic die!

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam