More Bad Publicity????

Phil Spector Charged With Murder

Spector did not address reporters on the way into the courthouse, and in court spoke only to answer softly "yes, your honor" twice when asked by the judge if he understood various points.

Spector wore a dark gray suit with a long duster jacket, black shirt and three-inch platform shoes.

Spector, a legendary record producer and member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, is charged with one count of murder in the shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson.

Read The Story on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/22/spector.evidence/nce/

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Don't worry, they're only to make him look taller. They were three inch platforms with three inch heels, that's not high heels!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

No, I don't think his shoes will get much attention. Those old time rock n roll stars can get away with it - it's 60s / 70s retro footwear isn't it. Add that to the fact that he's said to be fairly eccentic. No one will be making a 'man in high-heels = psychopath' connection here. Not on this occasion anyway ;)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Phil Spector Charged With Murder

Spector did not address reporters on the way into the courthouse, and in court spoke only to answer softly "yes, your honor" twice when asked by the judge if he understood various points.

Spector wore a dark gray suit with a long duster jacket, black shirt and three-inch platform shoes.

Spector, a legendary record producer and member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, is charged with one count of murder in the shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson.

Read The Story on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/22/spector.evidence/nce/

i like to look taller 2 but i woudnt murder anyone but i coudnt produce such wkd tunes...

mind u i could make yr house look smarter....