my new 6" pumps

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ok with 6 inch pumps now (like my elite heels, i can manage those fine all day...) but the 6,3 inch scream pumps are another story. i'm still training to walk in them more or less comfortably, it will never be really comfortable of course, they are just too steep, but i want to be able to walk in them graciously.

just the mere fact you can walk so gracefully in 6 inch all day period is a major accomplishment alone!!!! very few can do that! and now you're working for above that.. i applaud your efforts!!! just amazing!!! i'm very impressed RPM

I'm ok with 6 inch pumps now (like my elite heels, i can manage those fine all day...) but the 6,3 inch scream pumps are another story. i'm still training to walk in them more or less comfortably, it will never be really comfortable of course, they are just too steep, but i want to be able to walk in them graciously.

I don't know how you do it, but even standing in them... you look so graciously.... Would love to see how you walk in them. I probably will watch you the whole day.

I love it when I see a woman walking by on high heels.....

FL

FoxyLady

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fashionista... Those are pretty pumps and you look pretty in them. I am so glad you are getting used to walking in 6 inch heels. I love wearing 6 inch high heels, but I have trouble keeping my knees straight and I don't walk very fast in them. I keep practicing,though. Thank you for sharing them with us.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very Nice , There is a store online called ArchEnemys and they deal in beautiful shoes with extreme arches. I have many pairs of the super arches and they are very easy to walk in for 6+ heels. I'll try to submit some of my photos. I look forward to seeing many more of your photos while you are out in public. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Very Nice , There is a store online called ArchEnemys and they deal in beautiful shoes with extreme arches. I have many pairs of the super arches and they are very easy to walk in for 6+ heels. I'll try to submit some of my photos. I look forward to seeing many more of your photos while you are out in public. lol

i read that archenemys doesn't really deliver well...

what's your point of view?

i love their stuff, but i'm scared i'd be paying without ever receiving shoes.

i've been practicing a lot in my scream pumps...

this is from a recent shoot

x

post-5761-133522856993_thumb.jpg

I have had severe problems with Archenemys. I ordered a pair of ballet boots and had not received them even a year after I had paid for them. They got to the point where they would not even answer email regarding the purchase. I found that they had the same pair I ordered in Patent instead of the leather I ordered and ask them to send those which they did. This was the second time I had problem with them and I will not order from them again. This incident was however happened several years ago, and maybe things have changed, but I will not take the chance.

Derf, the problems you've had with Archenemy aren't the first ones that I've read about in this forum. If you search back far enough, you should find a series of postings where the people at Archenemy actually defended their business, admitted past problems and attested that these problems had been addressed and eliminated. However, I won't ever do business with them because of their past reputation. I've not seen any postings from current members of hhplace that say their service has improved.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...