my new 6" pumps

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like Mr Bart is the lucky boyfriend of Fashionista. He tried to post a picture a few days ago and it didn't work in the first attempt. I figured out the url in his reply and I added the picture but when I came back he fixed his original post so that's why I removed the picture in my post. Catch my drift? :smile:

very nice heels!! If they made them non-peep toe version, then i'd buy a pair myself.

Hi, I'm still new here and checking things out. And all I have to say is you go girl! I love the way these shooz look on you! I just wish I could do it! I'm great at 3", have been working with 4" for the past year or so, and since joiing this forum am nervously contemplating 5" and am SCARED! Whoa! You set quite an example going with 6"!! Any tips you learn about walking in these please pass along I could use them with just moving to 5"!! Hugz, Sarah

very nice heels!! If they made them non-peep toe version, then i'd buy a pair myself.

I asked and they showed me some pairs but not as nice as these.

I'm now practising quite a lot and feel it in the calfs. It will tke some time before I will be able to walk and stand in them properly..... but I will not give in....

FL:prize:

FoxyLady

Hi fashionista, there's no contest, you have a great taste and you wear them very naturally. Congratulations!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

practice practice practice, wear them as much as you can, for as long as you can. try wearing them to parties where you have no choice but to wear them for hours... good practice... sleep in them, etc...

Really dedicated to wear high heels. Why aren't there more girls like you...

(Would love to see your barefoot high heel trained feet in arch position :smile:)

• 6 months later...

Fashionista, it was a real treat to go back and look at the pages of post that i've missed while away from the site so long. i'm slowly getting caught up. you've got great skills as a model and hope your career really takes off. and you do your heels oh so beautifully!! i'll be back to the thread to finish looking over the pictures i've missed. what lovely arches you have. RPM