my new 6" pumps

Wow. That must be quite a night ;) 13cm o_o that's even higher than my current highest heels. I don't have sources for higher heels here. Do you mind if I asked your shoe size?

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fashionista, I like the story, the shoes and your lovely legs. Your bf is a lucky guy. I would admire you when I would see you walking past. Not staring. I usually do when I see alady, good looking lady, in high heels.I admire the way she walks and stands.Lifting one foot a little while she is waiting for her drink in a bar. I learned walking inmy high heels with the help of a website, was called jennifer highheels or something similar, but it is gone now. I would like to go hugher now, thus your hight, 6inch. Does it take the same training as the 4inch. Thanks for the lovely pictures. FL

FoxyLady

(...) I learned walking inmy high heels with the help of a website, was called jennifer highheels or something similar, but it is gone now. (...)

That must have been "Jenny's High Stiletto Heels Page" at http://come.to/high-heels . Maybe Firefox can say something about the possibility of it being resurrected ?

Wow just wow! You went out on these extreme high heels? That's fantastic! I don't think you can get them higher then this. It's already the maximum height I guess. But once again: wow! Can you please make more pics of you wearing these shoes without panty's? I like it the barefoot way. That would be very appreciated ;)

OMG Haha. I was shocked to read your third to the last sentence. O_O; And then I went on to read the next. I really think you should change the word to pantyhose. ;)

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

hey RV.. glad to see you again. Fashionista incredible.. i'm very very impressed. congrats!! and those second heels you showed.. well. sexy too! maybe i'm a bit old fashion.. but seeing how much walking and standing you did.. i would have been tempted to cut the night short to go easy on you. however.. that is not my business anyway. i'm just impressed with what you did. i hope to hear a lot more about your heeling adventures!!! RPM

Wow just wow!

You went out on these extreme high heels? That's fantastic! I don't think you can get them higher then this. It's already the maximum height I guess. But once again: wow!

Can you please make more pics of you wearing these shoes without panty's? I like it the barefoot way. That would be very appreciated ;)

Sure, i'll make and post some pics without stockings.

and you're right, this height is the highest i can handle. They aren't easy at all to go out with!

hey RV.. glad to see you again.

Fashionista incredible.. i'm very very impressed. congrats!! and those second heels you showed.. well. sexy too!

maybe i'm a bit old fashion.. but seeing how much walking and standing you did.. i would have been tempted to cut the night short to go easy on you.

however.. that is not my business anyway.

i'm just impressed with what you did. i hope to hear a lot more about your heeling adventures!!!

RPM

I'll make sure to keep all of you up to date with more fun or challenging adventures :-)

• 3 weeks later...