my new 6" pumps

More pics coming soon. These are my new 6 inch elite heels pumps. They are very nicely fabricated, look fashionable with the pointy toes, good quality leather, if they weren't so extremely high, they'd be very comfortable. But i'm practicing practicing practicing...

Posted Image

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice shoes!! Very elegant and classy looking. (Unlike many 6" heels.) And you look like you have the flexibility in your ankles to wear them well. Can I ask where you brought them from? Have you worn them out yet?

;) Very nice, don't expect to be able to wear them for long periods of time, for most that is an extreme heel hight to master. Save them for times when lots of walking is not required.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

well they are just high, not uncomfortable, my foot doesn't hurt or anything, it's just having my feet arched so extremely that makes it hard. I'll keep practicing i've seen Celina, Gina and Nadia walk in heels that high... i think i can do it as well.

They come from www.elite-heels.com

and yes, i've worn them out. they are excellent quality so i hope soon i can wear them for very long periods standing and walking....

Hi Fashionista,

I assume they are these:

Posted Image

http://4ox.de/elite-heels/xtc/product_info.php?info=p55_Black-Leather-Fetish-Pumps-PU-lm-bl.html

They definitely look much better on you than they do in the above picture.

How is the fit and sizing? (I might have to order some for my lady!)

Your new pumps are the ultimate in elegance, so simple but WHAT a statement they make!! a huge WOW factor. I think you look terrific :o I always use those jelly things in really high shoes , it is magic the way that thay make 5 and 6 inch heels into a practical shoe ! You are an inspiration!!;) mikeheel

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Fabulous shoes. As stated earlier I know you will get acclimated to them in no time. Your pictures already show they are meant for you. I also enjoy the 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 high shoes. That gel pad is a trick I didn't try yet thanks for the info and post some more pictures.;)

i'm impressed. you have an amazing stance in the heels!!!! and I admirer that. the fact you're leaning forward to cut lettuce.. in heels that tall... means you've got the art of standing in them just about mastered! i love the cut.. love the way they look on you. had my lady been more comfy with higher heels.. these would be on the christmas list of presents. however.. that height is more than she can handle at present. (who knows if she wants to even go there either) it would be a great honor to post up your pics on my site.... and i'll give full credit to you of course. i'll patiently await your reply. again... just an amazing view.. I really appreciate you posting your lovely pics! RPM

Hi Fashionista, what fab heels and worn so well, you don't look like you are struggling with them at all ,you look very comfortable in them, keep us informed on how you're night went , and more pics please they are superb ! happy heeling

Hi all, and thanks for the warm welcome and support. I went out on my new pumps on friday. For the first part, dinner, things were ok, i wasn't feeling tired and i moved elegantly and quite easily on the heels. Of the looks and stares in the restaurant were plenty (there were no linens on the table so my legs and feet were quite visible), some men and 2 waiters were really staring and discussing them i think... anyway, we didn't go to the bar for drinks but went to the movies. The walk was rather far (not enough parking) and that really made my feet hurt, especially dealing with one strip of cobble stones was really wearing me down, again lot's of stares in the movie theatre lounge while we were waiting (standing: not enough sofa's) to be let into the nr 4 theatre room. I was glad i was sitting down again, really! and i really wanted to kick of my heels but my bf said it might not be a good idea because if my feet would swell it would make things worse for the rest of the evening. So i kept them on. after the movie we went to a champagne bar, which was very modern and stylish (all in white and silver) but it was very crowded so no sitting down. Standing by a high table drinking very delicious champagne made my feet and legs very tired and sore but the more champagne i drank the less i was bothered by it, but when we moved to a club late at night, i did have trouble walking fast and elegantly, so it was medium-fast and not so fluent. i was cursing at the heels then for sure... at the club i sat down for at least half an hour with a drink and then danced for 2 more hours until we took a cab home, i was totally exhausted and only wanted to remove my shoes. at home my bf put sandals on my feet because he thought it would be better to not give my feet the shock of being unheeled and without any shoes. i didn't care and was glad i wasn't in pointy nosed pumps and felt asleep for 10 hours. the next day i wore slightly lower pumps with 13cm heels.

see the pic below.

Posted Image

Posted Image