Western Ranch Boots ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

As stated in my intro, I have one pair of black 20" Tall Top Western Ranch Boots. They arrived on Christmas Eve 2002 and cost about $292 US ($229 retail, plus shipping, taxes and Canadian dollar conversion). They cost a bit much but they do last long. For $292, I made sure I got my money's worth, and I did. I even kept track of how many times I went out in public in my cowboy boots, about 400 times to this date. Since they are men's cowboy boots, I feel I can go out in public in them with a 95% confidence level. And I received more compliments than criticisms.

I would imagine that they cost substantially more today. Although I wouldn't mind buying another pair someday since these boots are of superior quality. I just had to add, I like those boots in the YouTube video. I also like those tight blue jeans, they go well with the boots. This is my style of wearing them. I have a few pairs of riding denim jeans with a tapered leg opening. This allows me to pull on my boots without thinking about having to tuck them in.

• 4 weeks later...

I would imagine that they cost substantially more today. Although I wouldn't mind buying another pair someday since these boots are of superior quality. I just had to add, I like those boots in the YouTube video. I also like those tight blue jeans, they go well with the boots. This is my style of wearing them. I have a few pairs of riding denim jeans with a tapered leg opening. This allows me to pull on my boots without thinking about having to tuck them in.

Here are some pics of my riding denim jeans with Western Ranch boots.

post-14421-13352287285_thumb.jpg

post-14421-133522872852_thumb.jpg