Usual heel heigth and aspirations

Highluc

ShockQueen Wrote: "Right-click on the placeholder, go to 'properties', then put the URL of the image in your address field on the browser - it'll show up then."

What is the "placeholder"?

Bubba;

what ShockQueen calls the "placeholder" is the square with the red X inside that appears instead of the picture. Allow me to expand ShockQueens directions to make it as simple as possible to understand:

1. Move your cursor over the square with the red X inside.

2. Right click your mouse one time. A menu should drop down.

3. Select PROPERTIES from the drop down menu. Another window opens.

4. Move cursor over the http:// data that appears to the right of ADDRESS URL.

5. Left click your mouse one time. Nothing visible will happen.

6. Press and hold CTRL key, then press A key, then release both keys to select and highlight the ADDRESS URL. If nothing happens, return to step 4.

7. Press and hold CTRL key, then press C key, then release both keys to copy the highlighted ADDRESS URL to memory.

8. Move your cursor to the blank white area of the ADDRESS toolbar located at the top of your browser. If you don't see this toolbar, left click on VIEW in the upper left of your browser, move mouse down to select TOOLBARS, move mouse right and down to select ADDRESS BAR and then left click mouse so that a checkmark appears to the left of it.

9. Left click your mouse twice rapidly. That should highlight everything in the ADDRESS toolbar.

10. Press BACKSPACE once to erase the highlighted data in the ADDRESS toolbar.

11. Press and hold CTRL key, then press V key, then release both keys to paste the copied URL into the ADDRESS toolbar.

12. Press ENTER or RETURN key or left click on GO to the right of the ADDRESS toolbar. That should take you to the site where the missing picture is located.

13. Left click on BACK to return to message forum. This should have re-established the link and the picture now should appear in the message.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The procedure above is lengthy because I tried to avoid any ambiguity.

I hope this helps.

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thanks for the instructions, PJ. I really appreciate your time and effort. However, I don't see a square with a red X in it anywhere on, around or inside the posting. There's nothing like that appearing anywhere. I've dragged my curser over every sq mm of the frame without finding anything.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the instructions, PJ. I really appreciate your time and effort. However, I don't see a square with a red X in it anywhere on, around or inside the posting. There's nothing like that appearing anywhere. I've dragged my curser over every sq mm of the frame without finding anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

bubba;

stellah's original posting consisted of just two lines of text:

Has anyone tried to walk outside in this kind of pumps:

and

Or boots like these:

stellah also inserted two pictures into her message. The first picture was directly below the first line of text. The second picture was directly below the second line of text.

On this forum, when you insert pictures, you don't actually insert the picture. You post an internet address where the picture is located. This establishes a link. So whenever you load stellah's message on your computer, the link should tell your computer where to find the picture so that it can be loaded for your display.

But on my computer, there was a problem with the picture links. Therefore, instead of seeing pictures, I saw squares with red X's inside of them to reperesent where the pictures should have been. The first square appeared directly below the first line of text. The second square appeared directly below the second line of text.

So if you don't see the squares with the red X inside, then I assume that the pictures are loading properly for you.

PJ

......................................................................................

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

If one considers 5 inch heels normal, then what heel height is considered "high"? 6 inches? 7 inches?

stellah;

It depends upon what group you are talking about.

Among the average population, I think something lower like 3 inches would be normal or "average".

As for members of this forum, I think 5 inches be considered normal.

As for what is considered high, for me, that would be anything above normal or average.

That picture you posted in your last message makes me jealous. I wish I had a foot arch to wear 7 inch spikes like that person.

I love all those extreme spike heels you have posted lately. :smile:

PJ

Thanks PJ. Nothing on, around or under the two sentenances you mentioned. Apparently the pictures didn't make it to the posting on my computer. No biggie. Just wondered what the shoes looked like. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks PJ. Nothing on, around or under the two sentenances you mentioned. Apparently the pictures didn't make it to the posting on my computer. No biggie. Just wondered what the shoes looked like. :smile:

Bubba;

For your enjoyment, I have provided the address URL's for the two missing pictures at the end of this message.

Although they appear as LINKS, if you try clicking on them, I'm not sure if they will work. If they don't, try the procedure below.

Using your mouse, highlight the entire URL for the first picture. Then press CTRL-C to copy it into memory. Then move cursor to the ADDRESS box at the top of your browser and double click to highlight whatever is in there. Then press the DELETE key to clear the ADDRESS box. Then press CTRL-V to paste the first picture's URL into the box. Then press the RETURN or ENTER key to go to that new URL location to see the picture.

When finished viewing the first picture, do the same for the second picture's URL.

PJ

PICTURE #1 URL

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Bungalow/3144/favheels/pump082.jpg

PICTURE #2 URL

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Bungalow/3144/favheels001/cahhboots016.jpg

Thanks PJ. Highlighting and transferring the URL worked. Great looking heels. I like the first pair. They look just like a pair I saw while browsing La Piazza's website.