An High Heel Place Newbie

Hi, I'm a HH Place newbie and am happy to be here. I feel like I already know some of you.... um, that's because I do! I went to London with iloveboots (as Angela) and had a great time with all the attendees. I'm having a hard time with the handles here, as I know the face and real names now. I'll post on the "real meetings" line but I just want to say that the attendee are really great people and it was so cool witnessing all their "firsts" such as wearing high heels in public and so on. I was very impressed and happy to be a part of it.

Hiya! Welcome to the online version of our forum! Glad to have you here. As well, thanks for taking the time to register and post about your experience at the heel meet. ;) Hope your flight back to Canada was good and that you feel well rested after so much time in the air.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Welcome to the forum. I met you and iloveboots as I approached the Miller. Iloveboots amply confirmed that I had arrived at the right place:smile: Shame you had to go so soon and look forward to seeing both of you again in London or Vancouver.

Actually, the whole trip went without incident of any negative kind. Flights were good (ok, that long, it was tolerable), reservations were available, people were great, events enjoyable, weather spectacular. All and all, a most enjoyable time.