Gf & Me

Nice,

would look nice for you both the wear some stockings...

you are very lucky to be able to enjoy this with your partner..

V

:-)

Sorry but I don't wear any other partical of womens clothing, oops. I gave it away, now you know who's who, but at your request, I might make an exception.

real men wear heels

Sorry but I don't wear any other partical of womens clothing, oops. I gave it away, now you know who's who, but at your request, I might make an exception.

You should try it! You might find it's fun. As the great man said - "You should try everything once except incest and folk dancing" The great man being Sir Arnold Bax.

..... As the great man said - "You should try everything once except incest and folk dancing" The great man being Sir Arnold Bax.

I always thought that was a Beecham quote so I googled it and found it might be GB Shaw:

http://www.mustrad.org.uk/let_02.htm

But this site suggests Bax:

http://www.thelwallmorris.org.uk/history/tmm25tal.htm

At9 the Oxford dictionary of quotations gives it as Bax. It settled a pub argument once. And before I drive this thread totally off topic with thoughts of two skeletons copulating on a tin roof and Jaqueline scratching.... sorry Jonnieheels. Nice picture and nice shoes, AND the two of you should try stockings!

I agree that you should try stockings or pantyhose. They can make your legs look and feel much better and you will find that your shoes and boots will fit better also. I wear pantyhose every day and they make my legs feel fantastic all day long. Try it, you might like it. If you don't, you will never know, will you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!