Age to start wearng tall heels??

highheeltrained

What do you think is the ok age for girls (and boys to i guess) to let them wear high heels and boots with heels as tall as 5 inches or even 6 inches? And what about thigh high boots? I think 14 or 15 is ok. Maybe even 13. As long as they don't dress slutty but conservative with them.

What do you think is the ok age for girls (and boys to i guess) to let them wear high heels and boots with heels as tall as 5 inches or even 6 inches? And what about thigh high boots?

I think 14 or 15 is ok. Maybe even 13. As long as they don't dress slutty but conservative with them.

I think heels of 4" are enough till 15, otherwise she may end up being classed as a slapper...

I started wearing stiletto heels at the age of 15 - mainly for parties. Chunky heels at School. Daytime wearing of thin heels began at College - 16+. I think that for young girls - any earlier is dangerous - and an invitation for trouble.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

These were my daughter cowboy boots. They are a UK13 and she wore them weekends mostly.

Posted Image

She also had these but they were a bit cheapo and she said they hurt her feet.

Posted Image

My sister bought these for her. She wore them to school for a while under trousers. However she then grew out of them. Surprised she wasn't caught though!!

Posted Image

Considering the fetish association I agree that the age of consent should be involved, but that's more a moral issue - just because you are prancing (or hobbling?) about in 7-inch ballet boots doesn't mean you want to jump into bed with anything that moves. I'd say about 16, possibly slightly older for boys. Certainly no younger than 15. That's from a practical standpoint; you don't stop growing until you're in your early 20s, but bone growth slows around the age of 16 (I had a to have a pretty severe brace during my teens and my orthodontist refused to fit me with it until I was over 16 on the basis that my jaw bones should have stopped growing by then. Then he cracked one of them in half. Nice man). If you wear big heels once I don't think it would do much damage, but if you're a fetishist and wearing them all the time it's gonna mess your bones and muscles up pretty badly if they haven't even finished developing yet.

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.

I agree. I'd say that shoes with heels aimed at girls younger than 14 is wrong but the problem is is that there are women with small feet so heels in sizes suitable for younger girls are available. My daughter wore heels of around 1.5" from the age of about 11 or 12 and then went up in about quarter of an inch per year as her feet grew. As a result she doesn't have bunions, hammer toes or corns.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well, one thing is when it is recommended to start wearing tall heels, another is what's going on out there... Last spring (april I think) at the very old amusement park "Dyrehavsbakken" north of Copenhagen I saw two girls, obviously close friends, aged about 10-11 or so, both wearing at least 4" heels, one in somewhat chunky boots, the other in true stiletto heeled boots with pointed toes. They were both fairly adept at wearing them (they even did a bit of running in them!) and the rest of their outfits matched the shoes, i.e. pretty adult-looking with belly showing below a tight top and so on. I did not see any parents and it seemed like they were on their own (the parents were probably at a restaurant somewhere else in the park - pretty common). I doubt I encountered the only such girls in the world so I have to assume that girls even that young gets attracted to the lure of high heels. Now, should we say no if our girls that age really wants to wear heels (and maybe either 'lose them' or make them wear the heels in secret) or should we allow it and offer our guidance?

I saw a group of girls in very short skirts and very high heels at a McDonalds. The average age must have been about 12 and one of the staff said that they came from one of the "Traveller" sites nearby. I suppose Trailer Trash is the same world over!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I started wearing stiletto heels at the age of 15 - mainly for parties. Chunky heels at School.

Daytime wearing of thin heels began at College - 16+.

I think that for young girls - any earlier is dangerous - and an invitation for trouble.

What about younger boys?

real men wear heels

I would sit him or her down and explain that it could be a very embarrassing situaition first and leave the final dissision to them. I my self like many others here believe that it's ok to be your self and wear what ever you want without being prodded and poked at by others.

real men wear heels

I have to agree with Pussy-in-Boots and Stormie that 15 or 16 should be the age of consent for girls to begin wearing heels. As for the boys--how many of us here started wearing heels at the age of 12, although not on a daily basis, and it didn't seem to harm us any. I throw this out for thought either way. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, as a body builder and personal trainer,I have learned a little about the muscleskelleton and bone to muscle growth and I would be carefull about the hight of the heel for long periods of time as the bones have not fully developed until late into your teens. You don't want your muscles to out grow your bones as it wll cause problems later in life.

real men wear heels

When i was in high school, there was a girl in French class that wore pumps all the time. She was about 16. I caught myself staring at them a few times, here and there. My fetish for them wasn't there back then, but it made an average girl A LOT cuter with them on. She usually wore black ones, with about a 3" heel. Not sure about the age to wear them, though. I've seen toddler girls slip into high heels before, and that's probably the age when they start feeling like there's a magic to wearing heels.

Here's a vid of a little boy wearing heels..

here's a vid of 2 boys running laps in heels

And here's a vid of a boy who loves wearing heels

one more vid of a boy wearing heels..

There are probably a gazillion boys out there in this world who secretly have a fetish with mommy's shoes. Youtube probably has A LOT more vids of boys in heels, no matter what age. That means the future of HHplace is secure! ;)

To answer your question Highheeltrained--- At that age I would start them out with a 2" chunky heel to be worn only on special occasions when dressed up until their feet and bones finish growing. Then as they changed birthdays, they could go up in heel height 1/4" or 1/2" in incruments each year, and slowly let them have a proportunately thinner heel as time goes by. As for the boys wearing the heels in the vids, they all did very well, but I sure didn't start wearing heels that young. The heels fit me when I started wearing them at the age of 12. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It all depends on the person. My eldest daughter just does not like wearing heels and only wears for special occassions 3" is the highest. My younger daughterloves heels and has done for a number of years. She could handle my 5" stills from about 14 when they fitted her without slipping off. Her walk was very confortable she didnt look awkward ans she could handle them with confidence. At 13 she did have her own pair of 4" stilletoes