Hello

Hi Ive been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now and thought I would join, since it looks to be a very nice place to hang out. Ive been into heels for almost as long as I can remember, but Ive only started to buy heels for my self in the last couple of years. My favorites are knee boots and oxford pumps. Ill try and post some pictures of my shoes when I get a digital camera (going to buy one if I get my new job this week). I'm a 31yo male from Sweden, so to all other swedes *waves*

Oh, so you're a fan of oxfords too? That's nice, because I love the style. I've got a pair of square-toed chunky/ thick blade 2.5" heel oxfords and they're the first shoes I streetheeled in (I started a week ago, heh heh). They go very well with my leather suit (I wear it everyday). Sorry, no pics though... I ain't got no camera too. BTW, are you a fan of Fallout cRPG?

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Wow, Impressed by your memory. I've totaly forgot about that. No Westin is actually my real name ;) First time some one brought up Fallout, usually people ask about the big hotel chain (and no, no relation to that).

There is no such thing as "Oxford Pumps"! :-) You are either wearing Oxfords or you are wearing pumps they are both totally different kinds of shoe! Welcome aboard anyway!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi

Ive been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now and thought I would join, since it looks to be a very nice place to hang out.

Hiya Westin

Great to have more members from Sweden ;) We hope you enjoy the website and make plenty of new buddies while your here....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!