vintage boots with stay-up stockings

pata

my new vintage style boots with matching corset! not a *copy* but more about style! I wear no authentic stockings here but stay ups and I think it even fits better in this case, what do u think?

Posted Image

yeah for me it was not as easy to look sweet *g as to those boots, they are from elite-heels.com what I love about those most is that they have no zipper (!!!!) and they can be laced really tight - especially in the ankle-area. it is usually a problem for me as the most boots are quite wide but I think tight boots just look better.

Your Profile says that you are 94 years old and after looking at your pic I can only say one thing. I want to look that fabulous when I am 94. You must have found the fountain of youth or the age is a typographical mistake. Your pics are fantastic. Love the boots and the outfit. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

thank you:) @foxylady: unfortunatly, no experiences about that, so I´m afraid I can´t help you... best you ask elite heels directly, they are well informed and I am sure they will help you. @Dawn HH: there are some moments, I feel like I was 124 ;) so thank you for your compliment:D :o:smile: @derf: in fact it is not as difficult. It is more about general condition than beeing able to walk in ballets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...