driving in heels

I like to drive in heels, haven't done it in years, I'm waiting for a pair of pumps I ordered. Then I'll be grabbing gears in 5 inch heels on a 13 speed.

What do you drive with 13 gears???????????/

I can only manage 5-forward.

muddypaws

Second thoughts...my bike has 21.:o;):smile:

No way! I drove truck for over 25 years in the US and Canada and drove many miles in heels. I have driven every thing from a 2 stick 5by2 to a 2 stick 4by4, 10,12,13, and 15 speed. Loved that big old pete with a 4 and a quarter cat with a 5by4. Talk about gears. That sucker moved on down the road.Happy truckin and would be interesting to see some vids of you jammin gears in heels. Being short, 5'6" wearing heels seemed to help me reach the peddals and sit up a little higher so it had its advantage huh.

real men wear heels

No way! I drove truck for over 25 years in the US and Canada and drove many miles in heels. I have driven every thing from a 2 stick 5by2 to a 2 stick 4by4, 10,12,13, and 15 speed. Loved that big old pete with a 4 and a quarter cat with a 5by4. Talk about gears. That sucker moved on down the road.Happy truckin and would be interesting to see some vids of you jammin gears in heels. Being short, 5'6" wearing heels seemed to help me reach the peddals and sit up a little higher so it had its advantage huh.

"I'm drivin' my life away...":cowboy: ;)(I'm no C&W fan, but when I heard that one it blew me away.)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Have driven in snow in heels umteen times through the years, but not recently because of the events with us here. Just getting back into driving just now again, but won't be driving in heels for some time. Looking forward to it though, no matter what season it may be. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i love seeing a woman drive in high heels... and my lady treated me to such a viewing this year.. a short ride though. just so sexy to me.

RPM

I can still vividly recall the last time I saw a woman climb down out of her pickup wearing purple 4" pumps. I can only imagine what she must've looked like driving if the truck was a straight stick. ;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels