Friday, March 9, Pre-Heelmeet

iloveboots

Hello everyone,

Don't know about y'all but as each day goes by the excitement grows...only 11 more sleeps before Angela and I leave from Vancouver, Canada for London! can't wait! Also can't wait to enjoy sitting with Angela on the plane as she is wearing a thigh high,high heel black leather pair of Jean Gaborit Monte Carlo Boots and I will be wearing brown leather Jean Gaborit thigh high Boots.

Thursday, March 8:

Now, for the purpose of this thread....many of us are arriving from out of town a day or two before the heelmeet. On Thursday a bunch of us will be heading out for a 7:30pm dinner in our high heels...see the "Pre-Heelmeet Thursday, March 8" thread for details and to let us know if you will be joining us. If you live in London please come on out and share a fun evening with us, slip on your heels...we'll be slipping on our high heel thigh Boots.

Friday, March 9:

Kneehighs and I are working on a location for dinner for those who would like to join us. After dinner we are thinking it would be fun to have a few venues to choose from to meet up and have fun. One venue is the SOHO Revue Bar. On Friday evening they have an 8:30pm Magic show, but it is not quite your regular magic show by any stretch of the imagination. It is an adults only show. After the show is a really fun club event called "Circus' which features incredible fashions and dancing, including I am told lots of high heeled men and women...Angela and I have bought tickets on-line from http://www.ticketweb.co.uk you just enter "London" and "SOHO Revue Bar". To see what the club and the show is all about the website is http://www.sohorevuebar.com I have been in touch with the owner, Walt, and he is looking forward to meeting us all and hosting us. The more the better. it is relatively inexpensive, 8UKL per ticket or about $15.

Hope you'll join us. PM me or add to this thread if you are attending so we can all make sure we connect beforehand and enjoy the evening as a group.

david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi! I will also be attending the HH Meet in London. Do you have pictures of the THB's you and Angela will be wearing to London? Will you be wearing over or under pants? How will you get by the screeners at airport security? I might be joining you at SOHO Revue. Thx. Airwolf

Hi Airwolf, Look forward to meeting you in London. There are photo's of me in some of my thigh Boots in the gallery here on HHPlace under "iloveboots", also on my profile you can link to my "photobucket" postings. I always wear my thigh Boots over pants. I've never had any problems at security as the Boots are visible. The few times they have asked that I remove them for scanning that is easy to do as I have them over pants. Be sure to visit the links to the SOHO Revue for tickets. We'd love to have you join us for the show and after party. It looks like the dinner location for Friday night will be Alfred's on Shaftesbury. The Thursday, March 8th pre-pre-heelmeet group may find another restaurant for the thursday night dinner. david

Friday, March 9th 19:00 Alfred Restaurant

I just confirmed a reservation with Fernando at Alfred restaurant for Friday night, March 9th, for 12-15 people. They have a special area in the back of the restaurant that we will have access to. Fortunately, that area does not cost extra money.

Alfred

Posted Image "Alfred offers truly imaginative British cooking from a small but infinitely tempting menu. Starters that caught our eye included scallops in beer batter with black pudding and a pea puree, Glamorgan patties (cheese and leek) with tomato chutney and mustard cream, and whisky-cured Scottish salmon with Michaelmas Salad. Main courses are equally appetising, though I just missed out on the herbed goats cheese filo parcel with spinach and honey roast vegetables - that had tempted more than just me.

However it wasn't difficult to make another choice, and a rib eye of beef with homemade chips, spinach and a red wine sauce was tender, delicious and cooked to perfection. Roast halibut was also a triumph, very fresh and melting in the mouth, and presented with hazelnut dill potato and mustard cream sauce." edited: this is someone else's review

Venue: Alfred Restaurant

Date: Friday March 9th

Time: 19:00

Type: British Cuisine

Tube: Tottenham Court Road Tube Station

Address: 245 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2

Phone: 020 7240 2566

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi Fred, Awesome. Look forward to meeting you. For the SOHO Revue bar, for tickets visit the ticket website link shown in the earlier posting in this thread. Yup, we are down to 8 more sleeps before Angela and I board our airplane to LHR! david

I shall probably join you guys for drinks in the afternnon (After Morgan M) then buzz off before you all go for your second blow-out of the day...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Friday, March 9:

Kneehighs and I are working on a location for dinner for those who would like to join us. After dinner we are thinking it would be fun to have a few venues to choose from to meet up and have fun. One venue is the SOHO Revue Bar. On Friday evening they have an 8:30pm Magic show, but it is not quite your regular magic show by any stretch of the imagination. It is an adults only show. After the show is a really fun club event called "Circus' which features incredible fashions and dancing, including I am told lots of high heeled men and women...Angela and I have bought tickets on-line from http://www.ticketweb.co.uk you just enter "London" and "SOHO Revue Bar". To see what the club and the show is all about the website is http://www.sohorevuebar.com I have been in touch with the owner, Walt, and he is looking forward to meeting us all and hosting us. The more the better. it is relatively inexpensive, 8UKL per ticket or about $15.

I'm trying to get tickets on this website but impossible to find that event?

I should be able to make this meal so put me down. Food sounds great!

Great! Looking forward to going out in the evening too! Get ready!

I shall probably join you guys for drinks in the afternnon (After Morgan M) then buzz off before you all go for your second blow-out of the day...

Looking forward to seeing hearing from you via cell...

I'm trying to get tickets on this website but impossible to find that event?

Just click on London on the map, then under "Venue List" click Soho Revue Bar-London, then choose March 9th from the drop down menu to purchase your ticket.

Just a reminder that everyone who can make it to Alfred's to join us for dinner is welcome! We have a special area reserved for us at the back of the venue and it doesn't even cost extra money! ;)

airwolf--that includes you! I'm dying to meet you in person...

a3--all the way from the Netherlands, surely a British beer with some delicious food sounds like a plan, right?

Pumps--the Charles Dickens of the Freestyle Fashion community! c u there!

micha--I know you can't turn down a beer with friends you haven't seen in a year!

Any locals who would feel comfortable are welcome to visit as well!

Friday, March 9th 19:00 Alfred Restaurant

I just confirmed a reservation with Fernando at Alfred restaurant for Friday night, March 9th, for 12-15 people. They have a special area in the back of the restaurant that we will have access to. Fortunately, that area does not cost extra money.

Alfred

Posted Image

Venue: Alfred Restaurant

Date: Friday March 9th

Time: 19:00

Type: British Cuisine

Tube: Tottenham Court Road Tube Station

Address: 245 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2

Phone: 020 7240 2566

;) Great news. Pam, my back yard neighbor from NYC has just confirmed with 100% certainty that he will join us Friday night at Alfreds and thereafter, Saturday for the meet and TG, and Sunday for detoxification festivities.

UPDATE:

I'm going to pull out of Friday night as I think it will be better spent with my girlfriend seeing as I'm unfortunately working Saturday and Sunday night (I couldn't get a swap to get Saturday off) - limiting my time with her. It would be unfair and selfish of me to come down to London tomorrow evening. Please accept my apologies - I put myself up when I was unware I was going to be working allsorts of odd shifts in my new role.

Saturday is still on though.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005