guys modeling thighboots

hi there everyone!! I came across a archive site that has some old pics of those women models wearing nothing but thighboots (skirts, jeans tucked into them, mostly) & those were from a now defunkt web site that was called thighboots.com, but is no longer on the web. (I never did know why it just "dropped off the face of cyberspace" so to speak but it simply did. ) anyways-I wonder if any of you guys ever felt like you could be the ones modling the thighboots (esp. with jeans tucked into them) they were all VERY nice thighboots, & I feel that us guys would look just as "provacitive" wearing them in all those poses that the women models were in. please share your thoughts on this if you would. thanks, Brad (wearing my NINE WEST blade heeled boots as I type this) thanks!

Depends on how you mean by provocative. It's pretty rare that I see a woman in a nice pair of boots and don't wish that I could get into them myself. The thing is I think thigh boots look really sexy on women, so a guy wearing them just wouldn't be the same. Chris

I must agree quite frankly. When I see a woman in a pair of sexy boots my first thought is that she looks hot and my second thought is that I'd like a pair of boots like them too. If I see a guy in boots my first thought is "nice boots" and my second is "I wonder where I can get a pair" or "got mine!". Never do I find him provocative or sexy.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

well, I had just came across it the other day, but (like "dummy" I am in things like this, I forgot to BOOKMARK it!!) so for now I have NO idea where to look for it @ the present. sorry, I'll try to see if I can then I'll be glad to put on here.