Peachy is back!

Hello all. Mel here from peachy shoes. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but what with the shop and all I have been flat out busy! And like a spanner i forgot me password so this is my new profile. lots of love and lashes to all Mel P.S. I promise I will write alot more from now on.

Hi Mel, welcome back...

whats your old username, so I can fix your account for you, to avoid any confusion with the 2 accounts?

It's peachy.

BTW, I was going to ask if you were coming on this year's heelmeet but I realised that your parents are both going to be busy in Hatfield so you'd be at home holding the fort...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hello all.

Mel here from peachy shoes.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but what with the shop and all I have been flat out busy!

And like a spanner i forgot me password so this is my new profile.

lots of love and lashes to all

Mel

P.S. I promise I will write alot more from now on.

Hi and welcome back,

I have merged your two accounts together so you are no longer a new member, you keep your new name but keep your old posts.

say hi to your dad from me.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello all.

Mel here from peachy shoes.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but what with the shop and all I have been flat out busy!

And like a spanner i forgot me password so this is my new profile.

lots of love and lashes to all

Mel

P.S. I promise I will write alot more from now on.

Hiya Mel! Good to have you back ;)

I was wondering the same as Dr. Shoe....

What steps could you take to break away from the shop for just an hour or two? Bring a couple pairs of samples for the guys to check out, possibly make a sale, and promote Peachy Shoes?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hiya Mel! Good to have you back ;)

I was wondering the same as Dr. Shoe....

What steps could you take to break away from the shop for just an hour or two? Bring a couple pairs of samples for the guys to check out, possibly make a sale, and promote Peachy Shoes?

I'm afraid it would be more than "an hour or two" KH. It would take her at least a couple of hours to get there and the expense of the journey would not justify staying for anything less than a good half day or so.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Mel, welcome back. It's good to hear from you again. Hope the store is doing well.

Two hours? This ain't France ya know! :o No TGV high speed trains here unfortunately (100 year old railway tunnels and lines to contend with) - so as Dr Shoe says it'll take a good couple of hours for Mel to get to London from Bristol.

;)

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Blimey! So many replies in 24 hours! I'm honoured. The shop is giong well thankyou. I would love to come to the next heel meet, but due to being the only one in the shop that week I simply cannot get the time off. Send me lots of pictures though! Thankyou for merging my old account to the new one, very kind of you ;) Anyway I have alot more time for postings now. Tell me all the gossip. What have I missed? Details please lol Mwah Mel

• 3 weeks later...

Mel, don't worry, Heelfan is always searching for an excuse to look after the shop! His kind assistance can be enlisted with a bribe of a staff discount (should he sell enough ;) ) Or, the meet can be held above the shop in which case the sharp end will be but a staircase away from the fun.