me and my gf in boots

Thanks for the nice comments! ;) I know that our faces are fuzzy, but that was the only way my gf acepted to post her photos, for me i think it´s a very nice beggining, for a person that about 4 months ago didn´t understood me, but now is fully supportive with me and with this taste of mine! BL

• 3 weeks later...

Boot Lover:-) From one boot lover to another, congrats. Love both your pairs of boots and it is so nice to have a partner that supports you in this. She is a keeper for you. What size do you both wear and do you have other heeled shoes or boots? Just curious! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the comment! I wish she was the same size as me... so we could switch to each other boots... :o I wear a 41 and she is a 38, a big difference... I´m starting in heeling, but have a big passion for boots. I have one more pair, 3 inch brown boots, but she have a lot more pairs that i´ll try to post here... ;) BL

That is so cool. Glad to see I'm not the only one here with a GF who shares the same intrest in footwear. Maby we need to start a new thread on "GF and I in Heels" or something like that huh?

real men wear heels

That is so cool. Glad to see I'm not the only one here with a GF who shares the same intrest in footwear. Maby we need to start a new thread on "GF and I in Heels" or something like that huh?

great idea, we both both r up for it, she wont wear less than 4" and (as in another reply) as we're similar height she likes me to be taller than her...!

• 1 month later...