At the automobile dealer

Magickman

My date has been shopping a new car, to buy. And she asked me to go with her to some of the car dealers. Among them was the local Ford Motor shop. At the Ford place, she wanted a test ride in the little Ford Focus. So I took her down there, wearing, of course, my knee high boots, with the four inch heels. In the showroom, were Fords of various models and hues. My date rather liked some of the red and blue ones. We discovered a blue one, in particular, that was a close match, to my manicure. I held my hand on the trunk lid, so she could see how close the car paint color was, to that of my fingernails. Then I looked over to the glassed-in sales office, where three of the staff were smiling and giving me the thumbs up, for the close co-ordination of my nail polish with the auto finish. The showroom receptionist also took note, and said that my nails were much nicer than hers. My shoes, too.

another alternative acronym is "F***ed-Over Rebuilt Dodge". a personal favorite of mine ;)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I was, just maybe, slightly disappointed that the Ford jokes that will not die, resurfaced again, from an icy grave. Because, with stories like, "At the automobile dealer," my purpose is to build the case that men in heels (Even with blue manicures) are ordinary folks, who can walk the streets of middle America, without danger or embarrassment. This is particularly for the closet heelers, who worry about what might happen to them if they went public, with their heels. Most of my adventures are pretty simple stuff, important only for the lesson that wearing heels is OK. I am not tall or muscular, rather small and slight. I wear an assortment of earrings and carry a man purse. And NO ONE BOTHERS ME. Bury your fears, my brothers, and walk tall in your heels.

• Like 1

my purpose is to build the case that men in heels (Even with blue manicures) are ordinary folks, who can walk the streets of missdle America, without danger or embarrassment.

All well and good, Magicman. However, the USA is a mighty large place. Where in the USA are you?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It stands for "Fix or Repair Daily".

I thought that was Found On Road Dead.

another alternative acronym is "F***ed-Over Rebuilt Dodge".

a personal favorite of mine :smile:

You guys should all be ashamed of yourselves.....

Here he is, sharing his experiences, to enlighten others and the best thing you can think of to come up with is to start bashing ford???? ;):penitent::o

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well, Magickman, as a die-hard Chevy/GM guy I have to say it sounds like you had an interesting experience. May your lovely lady find a car that will serve her needs well into the future and may you continue to enjoy your fashion freedom!

Have a happy time!

Here he is, sharing his experiences, to enlighten others and the best thing you can think of to come up with is to start bashing ford???? :o

That's because friends do not let friends drive Fords. ;) Even when you spell it backwards it stands for Driver Returns On Foot!:smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

f*cked over rebuilt dodge... (couldnt help but chime in) Glad to hear you had a good experience at the dealership, sorry you got a bit of crap. While our family is die-hard chevrolet when it comes to performance we've all had ford work vehicles, and they have been quite dependable.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Here he is, sharing his experiences, to enlighten others and the best thing you can think of to come up with is to start bashing ford???? ;):penitent::o

Ford's a regular victim of free-for-alls :smile:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I do appologise and I know your reasoning behind your trip to the car dealer was to enlighten the closet heeler and let them know that its OK to wear your heels in public as people don't really care because they're to involved with their own lifes. SORRY

real men wear heels

That's a great story. I wish I had the guts to wear my heely boots to a car dealership. I was going to wear chunky heeled shoes one day, but I chickened out. What kind/color blue nail polish was it? I really want to go out in a dark dark purple some day, but not yet...too chicken (even with hearing stories like yours).

it's an acronym for "Flip Over, Read Directions", or "First On Race Days", or "For Off Road Driving", Or "Found On Road, Dead", or.....etc...

Great story but what is a ford?

I guess it is better than Chevrolet..

Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rotten, Oil Leaks Every Time ;)

You can say what you want about Chevrolet all you like, Pumped UP, but being a die-hard Chevrolet fan all of my life I have to disagree with your assessment. I have successfully put well over 100,000 miles on many Chevrolets over many years and not encountered the ailments you described. They were all very dependable, very comfortable, very reliable cars driven a lot while wearing and enjoying high heels. They were also all full-sized front-engined, rear drive cars---not mid-sized or compacts. In defense of the Ford products---when Chevrolet stopped building the type of cars that I bought for years---in 2003 I went out and purchased a new full-sized, front-engined, rear drive Mercury Marauder, a very fast, comfortable reliable car, egual to, or as good as, my many Chevrolets. But alas, they have also stopped production on this model as well---so who knows what my next car will be in the future. I have sort of been eyeing the Chrysler 300 series of letter cars. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm going to tell you Ford-bashers a little bit of news...

get off the topic or I will be next posting in the "see-ya-laters"

Jim

Okay Jim, yer point is well taken. I have owned and driven Ford products and I had one aunt who drove many hundreds of thousands of miles in Fords. In fact, the only car I ever heard her call a "lemon" was the only Chevy she ever owned.

Still, there's something about the topic that's irresistable. But we shall endeavor to exercise restraint and piety. ;):o

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels