Lost Star Loves Skirts and Heels

Dr. Shoe

Good! Only one thing : I don't like the association of skirts and heels with being homosexual. That isn't a subject of consideration for me, but I think people (men) who haven't come out of the closet or beginning to come out of the closet, don't have that opinion yet that clothing has nothing to do with being gay. Just my two pennies. Robert

I've tried looking for some pics of him wearing those things they mentioned in the article, but nothing. Anyone else have luck?

Probably not as it sounds as if it's a private thing...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

What a lucky guy!!! She is both astonishing and open-minded!

just imagine a date with her, both wearing pumps, what a great sight!

I've read and re-read the article four times and I can't find any hint as to what she thinks about it. Perhaps she doesn't even know?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

My guess is that if he said those comments in an interview, chances are she knows. I'm not surprised as she appears to have a very easy-going personality. AHHH the wonderful word of E!

I think it's safe to assume that if we know, his girlfriend does too. I think the majority of us (gay guys included) would like the assumption that any guy wearing heels must be gay quashed. Presumably if you're gay and people assume that you wear heels it must be equally annoying. Not that I'd be offended if someone thought I was gay, but that's not the point. Chris

Actually the whole Gay/Cross Dressing thing defies logic. If you're gay, you are only going to be interested in gay guys. Would that gay guy then be attracted to a guy who looked like a woman? I know that you have "tranny chasers" but that is something different.

A good point, although some lesbians seem to be attracted to girls who are more masculine than I am! I've never quite gotten my head around that one. Seriously though, of the gay guys that I've known none of them have been interested in cross dressing on any level. In fact when I confessed that I had some interest in that direction to one guy he remarked "Not my thing, we leave that to you straight guys!" Chris

A good point, although some lesbians seem to be attracted to girls who are more masculine than I am! I've never quite gotten my head around that one.

Chris

Yes but the important thing is is that they still look like women. They don't tape up their boobs, stuff something down their pants and wear false beards. Some gay guys are attracted to very effeminite camp guys and others are attracted to musculay blokes with big bushy moustaches but they still look like guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the whole Gay/Cross Dressing thing defies logic...

Well, personally, I find that many people's notions about dress and attire defies logic. For example, if I described to you a man who was wearing long hair, jeweled ear rings, a shirt with lace ruffles, and boots with heels; did I describe a gay man or a courtier in Elisabethan England? What about a man wearing a wig, and long flowing robes; is that a gay man or a judge in an English court? The plain and simple fact is that men have been wearing all sorts of skirts for thousands of years in many different lands. Earrings and pierced ears are so commonplace that many jewelers have quit designating a sex for them; and laced ruffled shirts and even silk stockings along with high heels can be named among men's clothing items.;) So what's all the uproar about? :o

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 3 weeks later...

I think Evangeline Lilly just became my favourite female celebrity :-) ----------- She explains, “I tend to like metrosexual men. I like men who have a little woman and a little man in there. I don’t know if that’s just because I’m a little man and a little woman. I don’t mind getting my hands greasy fixing a car or tearing down a wall. So if he’s willing to go shop for me and buy me new clothes….” Lilly says she would even share her new wardrobe adding, “I don’t mind a man in high heels!” -----------------

For those who may not know, Evangeline & Dominic Are engaged to be marrried. Actor Dominic Monaghan believes he should have been a homosexual - because he loves make-up, painting his nails and wearing skirts. The British star, who is dating his Lost castmate Evangeline Lilly, freely admits to being a "metrosexual". He says, "I wear make-up and I paint my nails. I wear high heels. This is all true. I like wearing skirts. I should probably be gay but I like women too much. I am kind of metrosexual in the sense that, if I do get lost, I do ask for directions. I pull over to gas stations and ask. So I don't know. I guess guys have a lot of pride."

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I think Evangeline Lilly just became my favourite female celebrity :-)

-----------

She explains, “I tend to like metrosexual men. I like men who have a little woman and a little man in there. I don’t know if that’s just because I’m a little man and a little woman. I don’t mind getting my hands greasy fixing a car or tearing down a wall. So if he’s willing to go shop for me and buy me new clothes….”

Lilly says she would even share her new wardrobe adding, “I don’t mind a man in high heels!”

-----------------

Amazing! Do you have a source for this so we can log it permanently?

EDIT: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/04032007/364/lily-likes-metrosexual-men.html

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.