Leather or Plastic

Bria

I sure wish I could find more leather shoes out there. Im tired of the PU plastic sweaty ones that seem to be flooding the market today. What are your thoughts on this. and can anyone help me find a nice pair of simple 4 inch leather pumps. In the vancouver area

The way I see it, the leather ones may start off being more, but in terms of wear, lifespan (with proper care of course. If you abuse the product, whatever it is, it's not going to last, and you deserve to lose money.), comfort, and overall look, they're more than worth it. In the end, you can even end up laying out less money by buying the better product.

My favourite pairs are both leather, and I paid the difference! However, for those 'fun' styles that I just had to have, I went for PU. I kind of like the unreal shinyness, but I probably wouldn't spend all day in them (oh, like I get to spend all day in heels anyhow - I wish!)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

My wife recently bought some plastic heels for only £15 from www.argosadditions.co.uk

Here's what they look like Posted Image

We both take a UK8 (Eur42) but these really are too tight. Beware - we have had this problem from here before and are now having to send them back. Shame really as they have a gorgeous 4" heel

Incidentally we are now going to invest in these instead. They have sling backs and open toes to give us more room and they also go up to a UK10. Shame we have to drop half an inch though :grin:

Posted Image

PS Wish I could work out how to get an image in my posts :smile:

PS Wish I could work out how to get an image in my posts :smile:

Make sure you don't have any extra text between the tags... you should type in the URL for the image, then make sure that the {img}{/img} tags enclose only that - like this:

Posted Image

That ought to do it.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"