Hello

heels

Im new to the site so thought I would say hello! I am a straight guy - however like the feel of wearing heels. I have just brought my first pair of boots - they are black leather thigh boots with a 4. inch heel - great!! I had been looking for a pair for ages as I wanted zip ups rather than pull on - it was well worth the wait! :wink:

Hi heels, welcome to the forum, I think you will find pleanty of interesting stuff here. As for boots, I like all types, from ankle to thigh. Heels - from 4" knee boots, ballet knee boots to my 12" heeled platform thighboots, BB2000

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Hi, heels (hmmm, that has a ring to it :wink:),

To post pictures here you need to use a photo hosting service. Basically the picture lives on another server somewhere and you post a link to it in your message here. There are several free photo hosting services, among them flickr, photobucket and imageshack. Detailed "how-to" instructions are available here.

Have a happy time!

heels, actually i´m into knee high boots, since i still have not found a way to hide thigh highs... because i still live with my parents. It´s a little difficult and sometimes i have few opportunities to wear mt boots, but surprisingly, i have the full support of my Girlfriend. :wink: _boot_lover_

Well heels, a good question... :D I think it´s a 10, as sizing changes, european is a 41,here in Portugal its the last acceptable number to find at almost any store, beyond that i have to buy on the internet. They´re tight, but i like the feeling of my feet and leg being as one with the leather... :wink: Oh, and i absolutely love your boots, one day i hope to have one´s like you. Enjoy them! BL