From the gals' forum - thread review: Would you date a man who wears heels?

Mickey S.

Hi!

Since I want to stick to the rules I'm not posting in the gals' forum but open another thread that discusses the topic from over there...

I just came across this and was really happy to see that there is no problem at all with dating a man who wears heels (except for that little girl who wants to wear the heels while dating because she appears to be vertically challenged).

On the other hand there are forums like the german 'go feminin' where guys asked for feedback about 'What would you gals think of a man in heels or with long (polished) nails?' Almost the entire thread of answers read - sort of - 'Yuck', 'IIIIEEEEEEEEEEH!!! I just even wouldn't wanna think of such a thing...', 'f**king freaks' and the like. I almost was about to give up on heels'n'hose and all this stuff just by reading these postings until I found a new enthusiasm reading the mentioned thread in the girls' forum.

So, what's true? Do the girls like it or not? Or wouldn't they just mind? Are they required to have a shoe fetish as well in order to understand what it is all about? Does it depend on the country one lives in? I'm sort of confused...

CU!

-Mike

Well sense I started all this, here is what I have found out. Most of the women I know DO NOT have a problem with it and even encourage it because they feel like I do. That is, just be your self and what ever makes you happy, its your life and the heck with the narrow minded people in the world. The women I have dated have even encouraged me to try them on before I buy them and wear them out of the store, which I have found very exciting. I do know few,maby 2or 3 that disagree but they live in an old fashion bubble and don't have a life worth talking about any way. In other words ,they're BORING!!!

real men wear heels

No matter if it's gonna be a guy or a gal, if they don't tolerate my heel-wearing and can't get past it, they won't probably date me. If I'm gonna have a significant other, they will probably be an individualist, perhaps with artistic inclinations. Such people are often open-minded (well, I know it's a stereotype, and maybe that's a wrong one? I hope NOT...) and may accept or be (very) positive about wearing heels, leather head to toe and so on :wink:. Take me as I am or leave me.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

If I'm still single in five years or so I might re-evaluate the situation, but for now there's no way I'm going to date a woman who won't tolerate my heels. Nearly all my friends know I wear them, I've gotten used to going out in them when I feel like it, it'd just be too weird going back into the shoe closet. I'm chatting to a couple of girls at the moment that I met through a dating site, and am trying to work out when and how to tell them. Chris

I'm chatting to a couple of girls at the moment that I met through a dating site, and am trying to work out when and how to tell them.

Do you have any good pictures of you in heels?

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

If I'm still single in five years or so I might re-evaluate the situation, but for now there's no way I'm going to date a woman who won't tolerate my heels. Nearly all my friends know I wear them, I've gotten used to going out in them when I feel like it, it'd just be too weird going back into the shoe closet.

I'm chatting to a couple of girls at the moment that I met through a dating site, and am trying to work out when and how to tell them.

Chris

Here, I've been doing a re-evaluation, but for the opposite reason.. I'm trying to get out of the shoe closet, and being that the last girl I dated has pulled a disapearing act which has nothing to do with heels, I think it's the opprotune time re-group.. My thinking is, It's going to come out sooner or later, so just put it up front and go with it.. It's who I am..

My last long term girlfriend talked to me a few weeks ago about getting together over the summer for a little vacation to see if the "spark" might still be there.. I told her, not long before we split, about my thing for boots.. We talk pretty frequently and often joke about it.. She'd call and remark in a sexy and joking way about going to the club, "and I wore my sexy boots.. the kind you would like"..

So, if our vacation takes wings, I will definately be going in my boots/bootcut jeans/t-shirt... Aiming towards the rockstar image..:wink: lol

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I think that the women who happen to come here see us present ourselves in a positive light and have come to expect and respect that about us. It's when members venture to outside boards, with little more warning than a thread titled "Men in Heels" and maybe a pic or two, where the conquering REALLY should take place. Some of the responses I've seen on outside boards are very closed-minded, but some have been very open-minded too.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

If I'm still single in five years or so I might re-evaluate the situation, but for now there's no way I'm going to date a woman who won't tolerate my heels. Nearly all my friends know I wear them, I've gotten used to going out in them when I feel like it, it'd just be too weird going back into the shoe closet.

Chris

What I have done in the past is start on the subject of heels. tell her that you really like heels or have a shoe fetish and usually the first question out of there mouth is, "so, do you just like to see other girls wearing them or do you like to wear them?"and the next thing is,do you wear other womens clothing ?etc,etc, but before you answer that question ask her ,"so what if I wear them,? and wait for an answer and take it from there brother. By then you will know what to do next. Works for me.

real men wear heels

Heel-D: Not really. There are a few pics of me wearing them with skirts around here somewhere, but that's just something I do for fun sometimes and could quite easily manage without. Presuming that you mean a picture of me wearing heels as I do to go out, then no I don't have any. If I happen to get one taken I'll post it though. Johnie: Yeah, I think I'll do something like that. I need to mention it fairly casually though, because for me wearing heels isn't a fetish and I don't want it to sound like one. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with wearing heels as a fetish thing, but for me I just genuinely like them and think they're fun to wear. Fortunately I think that might be a more easily digestible reason than if she thinks there's a sexual element involved. I'm planning to meet one of them next weekend, so will see how it goes. Either way though, when I do start seeing someone I'm going to tell her early on before it gets too serious. Chris