one thing leads to another-transferred from crossdressers, etc

JSpikeheels

Again (like in another thread), no pics (page 1 of this thread) and PhotoBucket says 'Sorry, the requested page wasn't found...'. Did I stop by a bit late lately?

I was a little surprised that Photobucket did not permit the page..but, since I am the "owner" of the account, of course I could open it...

------------------------------

..to reference your remarks about the "studded boots" yes they are/were Payless but they had a harness strap across the front of the boot that was just a little ostentatious( showoff-y) so I cut it off leaving just a plain-upper boot...

here are a couple pics I just took tonight of the very same boots...wore them today-to my customer (changed into trainers) and changed back (after last delivery)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

..I've had a number of less than favorable comments about these but I bought them just as I was discovering I could go higher than those blade heels over on 'for the guys" in that thread to our new friend titled "men-sized heels"...

...these were my highest heel boots at one time measuring almost five inches up the back of the heel and I thought I was pretty daring when I started showing these to my "ladies" along my schedule of pickups...they still look quite understated under the jeans leg, don't they?

Posted Image

..I'll be featuring several of my other boots and pumps in the next few days so you'll all see what makes up my collection...

moderator: feel free to relocate this to "for the guys" or wherever you like...

Jim

JSpikeheels

To JSpikeheels..... I like those boots! I would wear a pair like that, myself. They have a "bit of the nailed clog" look about them, which I find kind of neat. I would have cut off the strap if they were mine also. (of course that's just me....I don't like too much sparkle) The dimensions of the boots are well done -- they look to be well balanced, geometrically. Also they seem to have a bit of a platform....although probably not more than a half inch. This makes the added heel heighth easier to navigate with. If you have an 8 inch stiletto heel on a 4 inch platform shoe/boot, you still only have basically a 4 inch heel to work with. Makes walking about much easier.... I would enjoy them... BTW, looks like you are the closest person on the fourum to where I live.. As always, Cheers!