hello everyone

Hi there... I hope u feel at home here so much as i do. Well, i think that boots are usual for day use, at least here in portugal. I think that during the fall and winter, portugal becomes a paradise for me, cause i am a really big fan of stiletto boots and as trends changed, now is possible to use them outside pants, then its so many styles for me to observe that my eyes cannot manage to see them all... heheheh Best wishes from _boot_lover_

Hi there...

I hope u feel at home here so much as i do.

Well, i think that boots are usual for day use, at least here in portugal. I think that during the fall and winter, portugal becomes a paradise for me, cause i am a really big fan of stiletto boots and as trends changed, now is possible to use them outside pants, then its so many styles for me to observe that my eyes cannot manage to see them all... heheheh

Best wishes from _boot_lover_

I live in Melbourne, which is rather stylish as places go :wink: Also, we have 'four seasons in one day' weather, it's not unusual to see boots being worn year-round (except high summer of course :D)

If the question was also for me, i say yes. I love to wear heels. I started wearing them more or less 4 months ago. I currently have 2 pair of boots, one with 3 3/4in heels and the other with 4 1/2in, my favourite ones.

For me, wearing heels is almost a need... If it is what i am, why souldn´t i do that, right?

Posted Image

BL

Hi there - woman in heels look great - especilly a high heels with a nice pointed toe!!

Are you just an admirer or do you wear heels yourself?

Have worn them but in general I am an admirer.

Actually, I have an odd habit I must confess too (hehe).

Each morning I go out for lunch, catch the train to/from work, etc. I've been known to let the path I take (and there in most cases where I have lunch) decided by the direction I see taken by the first woman I see wearing nice heels :wink: This has actually turned out to be The right choice on a scary number of occassions!

Love seeing women in heels, fortunately, they appear to be in fashion moreso than usual right now.

Isn't it great ? Just a couple of years ago, you couldn't find a normal pump or HH anywhere, but now their back. Yay !!

Have worn them but in general I am an admirer.

Actually, I have an odd habit I must confess too (hehe).

Each morning I go out for lunch, catch the train to/from work, etc. I've been known to let the path I take (and there in most cases where I have lunch) decided by the direction I see taken by the first woman I see wearing nice heels :wink: This has actually turned out to be The right choice on a scary number of occassions!

You too? I've been doing that for as long as I can remember, follow the heels at all costs. I even shop for grocery's that way, scan the store, follow the best heels I can find, and pickup my items along the way.

Welcome.