Hi

Just wanted to say a quick hello :wink: Stumbled across this site with my boyfriend, both great admirers of high heels and trying to avoid the new trend of ballet flat shoes that seem to be everywhere! I am totally obsessed with Christian Louboutin, the god of all shoe designers! Even managed to get a signed pair! Sadly a little too big, but thinking of putting them in a glass display cabinet!!! :D see pic on the pictures thread.

Anyway, gonna have a quick look around, see ya....

Thanks Guys. Male heeling? Personally I think why should women be the only ones to experience the sheer pleasure and beauty of wearing heels. I've loved heels and the feeling of wearing heels since I can remember, and since I met my fella the passion has truly come out (used to just be a way of life..footwear preference I guess), he doesnt wear heels, personal pref, but he loves to see me in them and absolutely hates it if i have to wear trainers (off tertian walking only, mind you i did walk round Petworth House Deer Park in my 4 inch heeled Chloe boots, (chunky heel)). Loving this site as we finally can chat to others who appreciate our obsession!:wink::D