Some pics of my girlfriend

_Boot_lover_

see!!? great looking boots!B) (I'd love to wear the black ones, same way- like I'm wearing my brown NINE WEST blade heel ones right now-my new skinny WOMENS black levis tucked in them!!) WHY is it so important that they (the fashion sellers that is) push boots with heels "ONLY" for WOMEN!!??:D like it is "FORBIDDEN" (or some such crap):wink: that men are to seen wearing the same kind of footwear!! it is so moronic, one sided and totally idiotic! I almost feel like laughing when I see the boots for women, then what us GUYS are "supposed" to wear!! like its all some kind of mental joke or somthing almost like the concept that only WOMEN have ALWAYS worn high heel boots as sure as the planet spins to produce another dawn!!!:fine: its trying to tell me somthing about the ILLOGIC of human thinking & how it has evolved, thruout human history about forgotten reasons perhaps or concepts about some vague reasoning of the past & how (or what) it may have represented & some point in time.

• 1 year later...

Thank you Max, i guess you´re right! I still don´t know how lucky i am. She was someone very special that entered my life. She´s South African, so i guess that proves it, because she tends to be more open minded than the usual Portuguese girls. I´ll post more pics as soon as i can! Regards Tiago Duarte

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, thank you guys for the lovely comments. Yes, she actually wears pumps and sandals. Some more pics of her in her 4in black pumps. In the last pic she´s the one in the right side! I´ll try to post some pics of her in her sandals. I hope u like em! Tiago and Mel

post-5545-133522853999_thumb.jpg

post-5545-133522854009_thumb.jpg

post-5545-133522854019_thumb.jpg

Once again, thank you guys for the lovely comments.

Yes, she actually wears pumps and sandals.

Some more pics of her in her 4in black pumps. In the last pic she´s the one in the right side! I´ll try to post some pics of her in her sandals.

I hope u like em!

Tiago and Mel

Love to see your nice looking girl into sexy footwear. She is looking amazing too me:-)

Where did you bought those nice pumps?

Handsomebootlover

Norway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...