Did every HH-guy start from the very young?

stellah

• 3 weeks later...

ive loved boots since as far back as i can remember. i was always getting into my moms boots....got caught swimming in them one day. she threatened to make me wear them to school. and when she threw them out,claiming they were ruined,guess who pulled them out and wore and swam in them all summer?....lol

Like Bob, I started late. It was when I went to university that I realised that I'd like to wear heels. Probably like most people here I paid more than the normal amount of attention to girls footwear from about 14 or so. It wasnt untill I was 20 that I actually bought a pair online from HowCool.

Hi. The feeling really started in grade school, after the 4H boys did a ladies fashion show for fun. Been hooked ever since. But just now getting up the courage to do so on a regular basis. Oh, for those who don't know, the 4H is a co-ed youth development kind of club here in the states.

I know where my heel thing came from, flexable flatfeet! My feet flatened at 9 or 10 years of age and I became very fat because of it. I discovered heels about 4 years latter and they helped me get going again and lose over 50 lbs!! A pedorthist recomended I wear heels (3.5 to 4.5") and it works. I'm 62 now and have no foot problems as long as I wear my heels an hour or two a day. I also walk 4 to 6 miles a day (in good joging shoes). I have a lot of trouble with the popular press running down heels--they are heels!

slim, after reading about your interesting experiences, I can't figure out why wearing high heels does not help me loose weight. :smile:

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Further to my earlier post when I said about trying on my mum's boots. We were out shopping when I was about 12 or so when we saw a man in purple knee high stilleto zip up boots with a 4.5" heels. He even had the legs of his jeans rolled up just below the knee as was fashion in the mid 70s. This single thing really awoke my interest and gave me a burning ambition to one day get some heels of my own.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I only got my first heels when I 31, a pair of ankle boots with nearly 4" heels

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

hi my name is phylis and i am a crossdresser and i really love high heels.i so far have three pair,all 3 inch pumps and i allways have admired how women walkd in their heels ,i find it very easy to walk in my shoes and i will get some higher heels soon ,and there is nothing better than a great pair of heels love phylis

hi my name is phylis and i am a crossdresser and i really love high heels.

love phylis

Hi Phylis, and welcome to the board!

Maybe you can tell us how your interest in women's clothers and shoes began?

HH forever!

• 1 month later...

Hi! My name is Helix and I started to wear boots and hh shoes in my early teens. My sister had a pair of white stretsch boots and I loved them! So I just had to try them on, but they were very tight so I had to put on nylons to get them on! I nearly fainted the first time!!! It was wonderful! Today I have many pairs in the closet... :(:lol:

Hi Helix. Welcome. Nice to have you here. I hope you'll enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do. Looking forward to reading your future comments so don't be a stranger.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was probably about 6 or 7. My mom had a pair of knee high boots with about a 3 inch heel. I used to hide and try them on any chance I got. As I got older, probably about 11 or 12 they actually fit. I loved the way they felt and have never forgot that pair. I wish I could find some like them.

I was probably about 6 or 7. My mom had a pair of knee high boots with about a 3 inch heel. I loved the way they felt and have never forgot that pair. I wish I could find some like them.

Yeah, the first pair remains deep in the mind, doesn't it? I stilll get excited when I think about my granny's brown boots which I wore 15 years ago the first time... :lol:

HH forever!

Nope, she never found out. She does now know that I like to wear high heels and is supportive. We have talked about it and she is fine with it which makes it that much easier. Granted, she doesn't know all the details. :lol:

Lucky you! As I've said other places, my mother doesn't know, and I'm not sure if I should ever tell her! However, we seem to be getting on better now than ever before, so perhaps... But my Dad and Stepmom know, and they're cool about it. I don't think I want too much encouragement, so for me just knowing they're cool is what I want.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Occassionally you find that you have inherited the "bug" from one parent or the other. Mum and I often discuss the merits of particular items of footwear and she loves high heels. Dad is fascinated by transvestism but has never tried it for himself (as far as I know) apart from trying the odd item. He releases his need by wearing the most exotic men's shoes he can find such as cowboy boots etc.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Like I said, my mother knows and she's okay with it. My dad and I have not discussed it, and for all I know he probably know and just doesn't care. He has made the occasional comment about how much taller I look, but that's it. My biggest problem is that for the past 10 years I have very rarely worn anything but cowboy boots, so anytime I wear anything else everyone notices and comments on it. It is very hard to get people not to notice what I wear on my feet. I even paid the $350 to have a custom pair of 4 inch heel cowboy boots made by Western Ranch, and while they are great to wear, I no longer want to limit myself to cowboy boots.

Hi Everyone, Very interesting thread here. My mom never found out I used to wear her heels. At least, not that I'm aware of. That was a long time ago. Now, my wife knows and is actually very encouraging. :lol: She has helped with how to walk and what to be careful of... Kinda nice really... Oh, I do like to wear high heels... Lee

Hi from my side too. My name's Alex, 24, also new to the board :lol: Well, i also started to wear my mom's heels at the age of 13/14. And i loved the feeling of heels ever since. I bought myself a pair of 4" pull on ankle boots with 1" plattform (so a 3" heel in reality). Interestingly, i also found out, that i have a natural high arch, so i plan to buy myself a pair of 5" knee high boots :( We'll see.

yeh ir emember seeing my mum in really high stiletto shoes and my dad telling her how great they looked -I also remember friends of hers coming round in really short minis with either 5 inch stiletto boots or pumps- i specifically remember my cousin coming over one day when she left school and she was only 16 but had the most amazing strappy stilettos in black patent id ever seen and also seamed black stocking with a short leather mini - i will never forget this and still think about it quite often -definetely left and mark on me

yeh ir emember seeing my mum in really high stiletto shoes and my dad telling her how great they looked -I also remember friends of hers coming round in really short minis with either 5 inch stiletto boots or pumps- i specifically remember my cousin coming over one day when she left school and she was only 16 but had the most amazing strappy stilettos in black patent id ever seen and also seamed black stocking with a short leather mini - i will never forget this and still think about it quite often -definetely left and mark on me

High heels often leave marks on me too! :rofl:

I've already written about my early beginning, in this forum, the old one (so the testimony's gone) ... but i have fond memories of me playing and wearing my mother's and grandmother's shoes from a very early age. I had a (still young at the time) grandmother who was very much into high heels (late fifties, early sixties) and I wore them everytime i had a chance (when she was gone to work, or shopping). Very early starter as you can see. Vanessa