Did every HH-guy start from the very young?

stellah

Just wondering... most of us guys who have a HH fetish started to feel this at childhood, usually starting wearing mom's shoes, etc. Are there any guys out there who got this affection much later - at grown-up age? I've had mine since as far as I can remember and its only growing stonger :smile:

HH forever!

I can't remember that long ago but the first thing I can remember with me liking high heels was in the bathroom at my parents house, I was probaly 14 than. My mother kept her shoes in a bathroom closet. She often asked me why i toke such a long time taking a shower... I don't know if she ever foud out I was wearing her pumps at that time. :smile:

I was about 9 or so. Fell in love with the boots of the 18 year old baby sitter! Didn't consider wearing them myself until I was in my twenties. I did try to get my girlfriends to wear them of course, with mixed success. Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I fell in love with patent leather girl's shoes (essentially very low-heeled Mary Janes) when I was in 3rd grade (age 7), but I didn't have any use for "high-heels" until I was about 12, and the (white) "go-go boot" craze of mid-'60's. I didn't like my mother's shoes at all, even though they were spiked high heels, because of how she walked (wobbled) in them, and because of how they had deformed her toes.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, I started at age 13 when I was insanely curious as to how my mom could walk in high heels. Since I didn't have the nerve to actually ask, I reasoned that the only way I could satisfy my curiosity would be to wear her shoes myself. One day while she was out at work, I went into mom's room and picked out a nice pair of black pumps with three inch heels (my preferred style to this day), we both wore the same size at the time, so getting into the shoes was no problem. After two or three attempts just to stand up, I spent a solid twenty or so minutes getting used to walking in the darn things. If anyone had been looking inside at the time, they would've seen me staggering and stumbling all over the house like a drunk as I attempted to master mom's shoes. Once I had, it became easy, and, more importantly----FUN! And, after thirty years, on and off, mostly on now, the fun hasn't subsided! And that's how I got started! :smile:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

started wearing moms heels in the age of 10-12 I don`t realy remember and I`ve been snicking outside home past 2200 when alone I loved one pair of boots and sandals - 8-9 cm but nowdays boots only WHY ?? I dont know see U

For myself I first started noticing heels when I started grammar school (age 11). I worked in a shop at the time and used to baby-sit for some of the staff and customers. I used to check out the wardrobes (closets) where possible and try some of the shoes on. One particular time I remember was when I was wearing a fine pair of platform wedge sandals and one of the girls I was babysitting for came downstairs and caught me :smile: Wonder if she ever told her mum? nothing was ever said to me though. As we now know it didn't put me off.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I was five and my mother's friend came to visit with her daughter and we were playing happily on the floor. My mum brought out a new pair of boots which had zips and high stiletto heels as was the style in 1968. Her friend wanted to try them on and so her daughter 4 going on 17 had to try them as well. As she had worn them, I wasn't to be outdone so mum let me try them as well and I can remember the sensation to this day and I still get the same rush when trying on a new pair of 5 inchers.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I remember sneaking into friends of family's cupboards about 6 or so, then trying my Mom's on when I was briefly a latchkey kid, around 12. After that, I'd try them on in shops, but never really had the money to buy them until recently.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

When I got into grade one I used to steal maryjanes from the girls in school. Later in highschool I stole heels from the teachers... They never suspected me.... the teachers were sure it was a female student... :smile: sorry Mrs. Smith I took you clogs and your 5 inch platforms :grin:

So I guess we are born with this fetish -ain't we? It doesn't arise suddenly, but evolves fradually into a real fun living style... Thank you all for sharing these moments with us. The first moments - they're the best. Especially when doing something "illegal", meant for elder girls. So doing this for a boy in his 10-s years is really great! I also think that the danger of being caught in the act of wearing your moms or sisters heels is arousing... it just adds excitement! :smile:

HH forever!

So I guess we are born with this fetish -ain't we? It doesn't arise suddenly, but evolves fradually into a real fun living style...

I'm still breaking my skull over the how and why. And the correlation to the techies. And I agree that it appears to start young, but what is the evolutionary benefit of it is still a mistery to me.

Or perhaps it is just a one-out-of-a-million probability genetic mutation thing, but the internet that allows minuscule minorities to communicate giving us the impression that it may get mainstream some day?

I wish somebody would do his PhD in philosophy on this :smile:

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I know where my heel thing came from, flexable flatfeet! My feet flatened at 9 or 10 years of age and I became very fat because of it. I discovered heels about 4 years latter and they helped me get going again and lose over 50 lbs!! A pedorthist recomended I wear heels (3.5 to 4.5") and it works. I'm 62 now and have no foot problems as long as I wear my heels an hour or two a day. I also walk 4 to 6 miles a day (in good joging shoes). I have a lot of trouble with the popular press running down heels--they are heels!

Loads of girls are into shoes, and loads of guys would be too if it were more accepted, and they hadn't been artificially conditioned otherwise. It's a minority thing certainly, but certainly not miniscule. Someone suggested 1 in a million, I'd say more like 1 in 10 have at least a latent ineterest.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't forbidden fruit taste delicious? When you were young, it felt so special to wear HH boots because it was not allowed. And the idea of being caught made it more exiting. To many guys it is very eciting now to walk on the streets at night in highheels - wanting to show that they dare to walk outside, but on the other hand hiding from be seen from top to toe :grin: Now that you're a grownup and society almost totally accepts this (London?), it is just fun, too, but not as sweet as it was then :smile:

HH forever!

I guess i was a little older than average. It was not until I was about 17 that I really started taking an interest. My Granny encouraged me to mess about with makeup when I was about 4, but after that I don't recall having any interest for the next 12 years

the truth shall make you fret

Like Nicole, I was about teens when I discovered by chance how heels felt so much better. Like Slim I have flat feet, and it is especially standing that the heels 3 inch help so much. As it was the 1960s it was stilettos I got used to - taking stiletto in the meaning of tiny pointed heel rather than very high and found them much better than anything else. With wider heels they wear unevenly, although sometimes the metal heels come apart like a couple of nights ago, left a tip only 1/6 inch diameter and started marking the wooden floor, fortunately one already with furniture marks and other heel marks.

Hi I'm nowwearing for 5 years but i do have an inerest in shoes since i was 12. I remember wearing my mothers shoes when we hasthe same size. To bad i was growing. as this lasted 1 year GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

My start was late, I guess. When I went to work out of university, at 21, the girls were all wearing high heels and walking right by my desk. I also had a girlfriend who wore very high heels. I thought they were very sexy, and finally bought a pair to try, myself. They were size 10 mules. I was hooked, but it took a lot of years before they started making them large enough for me (13W), and before I finally told the BW (not the same one) and could wear them a lot.

I know I always had it inside of me and the closest I got to trying on heels was trying on a pair of peep toe hels which my mother had in her wardrobe. Alas they never fitted.... Primary school was agony, all those mary janes and none to wear. but not having any sisters I was forced to partake in pictures and shop windows until I was in the military when I bought my first pair of "heels" (they were wedges actually) and once I started it was hard to stop.

I suppose it must have been her who awakened my interest in heels and stockings. I was probably between 5 and 10 and my aunt used to visit once in a while and being a kid I could get away with a lot like sitting right in front of her knees and touching her stocking clad legs ( we are talking the 60's so it would be stockings), or sitting on her lap. She always wore black shoes, stockings and skirts above the knee too. I definitely think she has been a profound influence on me. A