TORTUREGARDEN on March 10th

f_private

Hello all, as i've heard from quite a few of you - especially kneehighs - i thought i'd just post something myself about when and how to buy tickets for March 10th TG...

Kneehighs is right, we only sell one event at a time, so once we have had our Valentines event this weekend, and then had a couple of days to recover we will go on sale - i would say wednesday 14th probably. Tickets will be available either via the website, www.torturegarden.com, or via our 24hr automated ticketphone line (0044 (0)845 116 3000). We also sell directly through some fetish stores in London if that is any use to anyone based in the UK.

We do generally sell out in advance, but it still takes 2-3 weeks for all the tickets to sell, so no need to panic!

When ordering online/ over the phone you have the option to just collect tickets on the door, which if travelling interantionally i would definitely recommend. If anyone has any questions just let me know!

Lookijng forward to seeing lots of you on the 10th:fine: !!

• Like 1

Thanks Charlotte TG! Your information is very much appreciated, especially for us coming from foreign countries. I will keep an eye on the website to look for the information. What about the ticket phone line? I understood it involves some quite high rates, or am I mis-informed? And does it work if calling from abroad? Looking forward to the 10:th!!

Glad to be of assistance! The ticket line is charged at standard local rates, though it will be an international call for many of you... personally i prefer to order via websites in general, but thats just a persoanl preferences as i find automated phone systems pretty irritating!!:wink:

I would recommend that you use the on line facility. As I noted in a previous post, 0845 numbes cannot always be dialled from overseas and may well be charged at a higher rate than normal. Charlotte is absolutely right - automated phone systems are pretty horrible.

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/real_life_meetings/6139-world_heel_meet_2007_london_sat_march_10th-3.html#post124706

Hello all, as i've heard from quite a few of you - especially kneehighs - i thought i'd just post something myself about when and how to buy tickets for March 10th TG...

Kneehighs is right, we only sell one event at a time, so once we have had our Valentines event this weekend, and then had a couple of days to recover we will go on sale - i would say wednesday 14th probably. Tickets will be available either via the website, www.torturegarden.com, or via our 24hr automated ticketphone line (0044 (0)845 116 3000). We also sell directly through some fetish stores in London if that is any use to anyone based in the UK.

We do generally sell out in advance, but it still takes 2-3 weeks for all the tickets to sell, so no need to panic!

When ordering online/ over the phone you have the option to just collect tickets on the door, which if travelling interantionally i would definitely recommend. If anyone has any questions just let me know!

Lookijng forward to seeing lots of you on the 10th:fine: !!

Hi Charlotte TG! :admin_welcome: Thanks for dropping in and saying hello! :D Can't wait to see what kind of avatar you will choose!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it folks!

Straight from the TOP management at Torture Garden, Charlotte has kindly now clarified the ticket buying process ONCE and FOR ALL. Thank You kindly Charlotte.

Now we can spend some time designing and creating our outfits for the big event! :wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yes indeed, tickets are now available online. airwolf pointed that in the other thread. Click to pick them up at the door. Charlotte told me they usually stop letting people in around 3 am, so you can pick them up until then. All of the following should get their tickets now: 1. kneehighs 2. heeluis 3. ramon020 4. admirer5577 5. crotchhiboots 6. Robert 7. Iloveboots 8. Angela 9. airwolf 10. Tara--DrShoe 11. 5inchlover

• 2 weeks later...

Would someone be able to suggest a meeting point within walking distance of Canvass and the Kings Cross Tube for TG attendees to meet at? Most likely, we'll have two groups of attendees: The Winrose Hotel Group and the Oxford Street Group. After the meet, most likely we'll have dinner. Then go back to our hotels to change. Then meet up again somewhere near Torture Garden probably around 10:30-11:15ish. Would someone be able to recommend a pub/restaurant/bar within walking distance of Canvass and the Kings Cross Tube that we could meet at? Thanks.

I can't say how excited I am to go to the heelmeet in a few days. However I haven't find a suitable outfit for the TG evening. Is here anybody who can recommend a store where I can go on the Friday afternoon when I arrive, because on Saturday we are busy to meet each other and there is a lot to talk about. I'm thinking of a catsuit to wear or a skirt, and what to wear with the skirt according the dresscode. Thank you. Robert p.s. I tell you later more details

I can't say how excited I am to go to the heelmeet in a few days.

However I haven't find a suitable outfit for the TG evening.

Is here anybody who can recommend a store where I can go on the Friday afternoon when I arrive, because on Saturday we are busy to meet each other and there is a lot to talk about.

I'm thinking of a catsuit to wear or a skirt, and what to wear with the skirt according the dresscode.

Thank you.

Robert

p.s. I tell you later more details

If you like I can take you to Camden. You're sure to find something there, plenty of PVC and rubber about.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Admirer5577, thank you for the link. I see that store is also in Camden. Maybe I can take a look there. And I'm looking forward to see you again also. I'd like to go to Camden with you Dr. Shoe. We'll see what we can find. Are you coming also to the lunch Friday or shall we meet somewhere else? And what time please? Robert

Hey guys Camden is a good idea, there are lots of stores that carry TG friendly outfits, and its a nice way to spend a day as well...especially if we get lucky and have good weather for once this weekend:silly: See you all at the weekend! Charlotte x

It's half an hour from Morgan M to Camden Town. That only leaves an hour and a half for lunch. The tasting menu's out then, so is pudding! It's up to you - it would be better to meet up at 3.15 or 3.30. How about meeting somewhere like Wetherspoons at Camden Lock? Then if we're late or people turn up in dribs and drabs there are seats and proper beer!

Okay, I realize this is a bit of a last minute notice.

The Dress Code "Queen" from Torture Garden, the official individual whose "yay" or "nay" determines whether one gets in at the door, has a Second Coming Clothing store that rents and sells second hand as well as new fetish outfits.

I think this is probably the best option available to us for those that still need to get an outfit together.

"The showroom is 2 minutes walk from Limehouse DLR station (which is 2 stops from Bank Tube station. Easier than it sounds!) and we can be there pretty much any time on Friday or up until about 4pm Saturday. At a pinch I may be able to pop down to your meeting venue on Saturday afternoon."

The proprietors name is Dee and I have a contact number so we can call her at lunch time on Friday.

I have already made contact with her and it turns out that she's almost a neighbour! I have located her on the map and I think that if I meet you all near or at Morgan M, it would be better... Say 3.00pm? (Though 2.45 would be better)...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

^ Hey Dr. Shoe....you will have your cell phone on, right? I'll give you a call from Morgan M to give you some advance notice of how our lunch is progressing, according to the natural flow of things. I can't see a lunch taking more than two hours, but in tomorrows situation of unique and rare fraternal comraderie among freestylers from around the world, it wouldn't surprise me if it does take longer than two hours.