walking on 6inch heels

pata

I confess I´d surely prefer to be the only one posessing these heels :wink::D. But I guess it won´t be possible, so at least I won´t make as easy for you:) There are several shops offering these or similar heels, but the far less expensive (and the only offering this in different great colours) has even advertised in this board... in fact as I saw even posting a picture of excactly these heels! So let´s make a quiz of it *smile*

thank you for your nice commentaries :wink::D @QOH: spielverderber :fine: but if honest- yes they are from elite-heels.com and I can truly recommend the shoes and the shop. these shoes have a kind of high-arched form while walking. so your weight is more on your heels/back and they are easier to walk as the most 6 inchers.

thank you for your nice commentaries :wink::D

@QOH: spielverderber :fine:

but if honest- yes they are from elite-heels.com and I can truly recommend the shoes and the shop.

these shoes have a kind of high-arched form while walking. so your weight is more on your heels/back and they are easier to walk as the most 6 inchers.

i have them them in black and i certainly love the way they look and feel, but they are soooooo high but yes indeed they are amazing to be wearing compared to my other heels. I'm still amazed how easily you walk on your scream heels... it took me forever to master those

• 1 month later...

My unique 6 inch heel walking story happened at a lady's house who had a home gym. The room was quite large with various exercise machines. We both tried riding her exer-cycle in heels (fun to do and watch!) and walking on her treadmill. The latter was difficult and punishing in a truly fetish manner. Best of all and where it became unique involved the dense rubber cushion-flooring. It was a shock-absorbing material which compressed a bit and slowly returned to normal. We found walking back and forth with weight on the heels left small spike marks. These dimples left a path on the flooring for a short period. We challenged each other to see how fast we could strut leaving the most dimples behind us. I cannot remember the winning count, but it was very enjoyable "exercise". Enjoy

i personally find walking on carpet in 6 inch heels is easier then on hard floors

That's reasonable. There is usually a pad underneath carpeting and the heel sinks into this padding a little bit, so effectively the toe is elevated slightly with respect to the heel. This relieves some of the height of the heel and makes walking a little bit easier.

Have a happy time!

• 4 months later...

I have no problem walking in 6 inch heels, cause my DEMONIA MONET boots (the black ones in avitar) are platform in nature, but I could not if they were just regular heeled boots (like my NINE WEST knee-highs with 4 inch heels which are hard enough to walk but that is the heel size limit for me)