any one from the UK ?

Hi every one, just joined this wonderful forum :wink: any one from the UK? i draw cartoons for a living (its a job isn't it?) he he he, love women in high heels, especially the thin spiked heels that were in vogue during the late 1950's to the mid 60's.. love to hear from people in the UK, specially mature women into high heels .. the higher the better :D Chris!.

:D

Hi every one, just joined this wonderful forum :wink: any one from the UK?

i draw cartoons for a living (its a job isn't it?) he he he, love women in high heels, especially the thin spiked heels that were in vogue during the late 1950's to the mid 60's..

love to hear from people in the UK, specially mature women into high heels .. the higher the better :fine:

Chris!.

:fine:Hi Chris,

Yes I'm in UK.

Just by Weston Super Mare.

I love my heels, and wear as often as I can for as lomg as I can.

As my partner dislikes the idea, I get little opportunity for protracted periods in my lovely shoes. mostly 4", one pair of 5" which I have had for a very long time.

Cheers

muddypaws

Hi every one, just joined this wonderful forum :wink: any one from the UK?

i draw cartoons for a living (its a job isn't it?) he he he, love women in high heels, especially the thin spiked heels that were in vogue during the late 1950's to the mid 60's..

love to hear from people in the UK, specially mature women into high heels .. the higher the better :D

Chris!.

Welcome, Chris, and I think you'll find quite a few of us in the UK (and elsewhere) of a similar vintage who share your interests and memories. Frustrating, ain't it?

Interesting job you have. At least drawing cartoons is better than drawing unemployment benefit (not that I do).