McKesson?shoe sizer

mskim61

I was shopping around Burlington Coat Factory in the shoe section the other day and came upon the women's shoe sizer. So I tried it out and it said I was a women's 10B. I have never been able to fit into a 10B. Either the scale is wrong or there a lot of women walking around in shoes that are too small. Maybe that's why the women complain so much about wearing heels.

I came upon the women's shoe sizer. So I tried it out and it said I was a women's 10B. I have never been able to fit into a 10B. Either the scale is wrong or......

If the womens shoe sizer told you you wear a 10B, then that would convert to a guys 8 M or so. That's the usual rule. It really depends on the maker of the womens shoes. Some of those old shoe sizers had the male sizer on one side and you would flip it around to the other side to get the women's sizer. I've not used a shoe sizer in years...since "beatle Boots" were the rage here in the US....(1964?) I just know, usually by the brand of women's shoe or boots what size I would wear. This comes through experience, granted....I just go for the Size 11 medium in stiletto/pumps/boots, or ask for a size 42 or 43 in Euro. Actually I've found that a 43 can be a bit too big for me. That is, if I can find them in a 43. Many times Iwear just a plain old off the shelf, womans size 10 M. I always wear good leather, never patent, or man made material. It doesn't feel, or look the same, and I've found that it is not as comfortable since the plastic man made does not want to give; and will over time actually crack. Good leather will stretch somewhat, and conform to your feet for a truly great fit...:wink:

If the womens shoe sizer told you you wear a 10B, then that would convert to a guys 8 M or so. That's the usual rule. .:D

Of course, I should have mentioned the british sizing, which I never could understand, but accept. Their size 8M is the same as our (American) 10M....And...we drive on the wrong side of the road.....:wink: