Braking up is hard to do

Now is the time to do something that you've been putting off. Take that trip you've never quite got around to. Clean out the garage or attic. Complete that project you've had on the shelf for so long. Visit that museum you've never had the time for. And of course, make plans to be with some buddies for Super Bowl!

Plus don't forget, it takes both the sunshine and the rain to make a rainbow. :wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Maby you could try "Match. com". I have met some very nice women there and have been right up front with them about my shoe thing and have had alot of fun just meeting other women and emailing back and forth. Then a woman seen my profile, emailed me and we have been together ever sense. This is the woman who wakes me up every day by putting a different pair of heels on my feet before I get out of bed and has my coffee ready. Not saying everybody can get that lucky, but why not give it a shot? It will break the monontany.

real men wear heels

Thanks. Yeah I've been trying to do a lot of things. Mostly been doing a lot of video gaming and reading that I've been meaning to get done. I've never tryed match.com. I suck when it comes to talking to women especally online. I'm one of those people they just tend to ignore you know? Oh well.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Just had to brake up with my gf today. :fine: Well actully she broke up with me I guess. Dosen't call me for a week, dosen't answer my calls, then when I finailly do get a hold of her today she hangs up in my face! Oh well. She was only 19 and playing games anyway. First gf I've ever had really. But I hardly ever saw her unless she wanted some cash. Actully I didn't see her unless she needed money from me. She was just using me for money and always had another man on the side. I guess I wasn't thuggy enough for her. Oh well. I guess it was for the best seeing how she was bad for me anyway. But why dose it still suck? Oh well. Anyone else ever had a painful brakeup? How did you get over it? Becasue I just can't stop thinking about it, or her. Thats probaly just the desprate part of me though. Oh well. At least now I have more money to spend each paycheck. :D

:nurse:Hi,

It happens. It is not the end of the world.

Your next one will be so much better, and you will appreciate each other so much more. She has to know about your heels before you "go anywhere"

Life is still great.

Muddypaws.:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update, I'm back together with her. Don't know. Wel'll see. I think I' m just despriate and I doubt I can find anyone better and I'm too nice (she likes the thugs and the bad guys.) Funny huh? They talk about not being able to find a good men and yet they pick... I don't know I'm just being bitter. Its just that the thing is I've known her since July, we've only slept together twice, and the only time she wants to see me is when she needs money. She says its becasue of school and stuff, but she only lives 15 mins less then 15 min away from me. She even talks to me defferntly then other people. When she talk to me its a one sided conversation of me asking her 20 questions and getting short responses. Kinda like she dosen't seem that conected you know? Her voice is even kinda monotone, like she is tired or stress, but she brigtens and opens up when she talks to other people. She even came home with a new cell phone number after a "girls night out" and said she just wanted a new number. Just strange stuff like that. But If I were to say not call her for a week, she calls me up and acts concern? So I don't know. We'll see.I mean whats going on is obvious, like I said I'm just despriate. LOL. Thats just how it goes I guess. Mean men get all the time, nice men just get used.

It's all good. ~Arron.

A quick update, I'm back together with her. Don't know. Wel'll see. I think I' m just despriate and I doubt I can find anyone better and I'm too nice (she likes the thugs and the bad guys.) Funny huh? They talk about not being able to find a good men and yet they pick... I don't know I'm just being bitter. Its just that the thing is I've known her since July, we've only slept together twice, and the only time she wants to see me is when she needs money. She says its becasue of school and stuff, but she only lives 15 mins less then 15 min away from me. She even talks to me defferntly then other people. When she talk to me its a one sided conversation of me asking her 20 questions and getting short responses. Kinda like she dosen't seem that conected you know? Her voice is even kinda monotone, like she is tired or stress, but she brigtens and opens up when she talks to other people. She even came home with a new cell phone number after a "girls night out" and said she just wanted a new number. Just strange stuff like that. But If I were to say not call her for a week, she calls me up and acts concern? So I don't know. We'll see.I mean whats going on is obvious, like I said I'm just despriate. LOL. Thats just how it goes I guess. Mean men get all the time, nice men just get used.

Get rid of her, she using you and she knows you are whiped.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Get rid of her, she using you and she knows you are whiped.

Absolutely! You've got nothing to gain there. It's easy for us to say.

A few years ago when I was single and hadn't got the confidence that I have now I quipped to my work colleagues "perhaps I'll get lucky tonight". A fifty year old man who was dating a succession of twenty-five year olds took me to task and said. Don't ever say that, Don't say you're going to get lucky! The truth is someone might get lucky with you.

You've got to believe that. ASDF How are we going to shake that into your head.

Dump her!

Now the challenge for you is to believe it! Hey - why don't you book a flight and come to the heel meet. Ok - don't do it if you can't get the time or if it's going to really, really make you poor. But it will be a great weekend, and you'll get to meet some of the other people on the site.

asdf- I just joined this site today but reading your post reminds me of a similar situation that happened me when I was younger... Anyway I'm now happily married (7 years now) to a wonderful woman who not only accepted my high heel fetish but now enjoys it with me. Don't settle for what you can get- hold out for the right person. I know it may get lonley, but you'll be happier in the end.

Hey Arron One of the best things my ex-wife taught me (The hard way) was that before you can enjoy anybody else's company, you need to be able to enjoy your own company. If you cant be happy around yourself, its impossible to be happy around another. Its a bitch to go through, but I think you would be best just telling her to get lost (Without a map)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi Arron, Sounds like you have yourself a real user there. Have you tried dressing yourself up, putting on some of your nicest clothes, and taking a complimentary picture of yourself? A picture that compliments your looks? And maybe use that for online dating? One key to dating is to expect the best, be prepared for the worst, and don't get attached to any outcomes. If you had ten lines fished out in the ocean, it wouldn't matter so much if you didn't reel in one fish. There would be nine others to have fun with!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea of how much it means to hear all of this right now. I have been stressing out big time over her. Yesterday I got the day off so we could spend it together. I told her about this friday, then on saturday and sunday I reminded her and yet she ended up babysitting. I just deleted her out of my cell phone this moarning. I mean I haven't had these kind of anxiety attacks in a looooong time. And the worse thing is I don't know why I'm choosing to let it get to me.

It's all good. ~Arron.

This girl will only bring you down! You are better than that my friend.You deserve and are allowed to be happy and its your birth givin right so LET HER GO AND GET ON WITH YOUR HAPPY HEELING LIFE!!!!!!

Wise proverb say: Airplane flies better without anchor:anchor: attached. Cut anchor loose to go much faster.:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 3 weeks later...

Johnnieheel:-) That you??? Just kidding. Love that pic. Asdf:-) As I have said times before--"Pick yourself up---dust yourself off---and just start all over again" Works for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Johnnieheel:-)

That you??? Just kidding. Love that pic.

Asdf:-)

As I have said times before--"Pick yourself up---dust yourself off---and just start all over again" Works for me.

Cheers--- Dawn HH

"...I just pick myself up and get back in the race....":sing:

Trying to be a bit more circumspect, it might be well to remember that girls are a lot like buses - if you miss one, another will be along sooner or later.:o So just be cool.;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels