Braking up is hard to do

Just had to brake up with my gf today. :D Well actully she broke up with me I guess. Dosen't call me for a week, dosen't answer my calls, then when I finailly do get a hold of her today she hangs up in my face! Oh well. She was only 19 and playing games anyway. First gf I've ever had really. But I hardly ever saw her unless she wanted some cash. Actully I didn't see her unless she needed money from me. She was just using me for money and always had another man on the side. I guess I wasn't thuggy enough for her. Oh well. I guess it was for the best seeing how she was bad for me anyway. But why dose it still suck? Oh well. Anyone else ever had a painful brakeup? How did you get over it? Becasue I just can't stop thinking about it, or her. Thats probaly just the desprate part of me though. Oh well. At least now I have more money to spend each paycheck. :wink:

It's all good. ~Arron.

that sucks, sorry mate.

Thanks. She wasn't really my type anyway though. Just have to mark this up to life experience. At least now I have a better idea of what kind of girls I like, and at least now I know not to give her money within the first week of dating. :wink:

It's all good. ~Arron.

Anyone else ever had a painful brakeup? How did you get over it? Becasue I just can't stop thinking about it, or her. Thats probaly just the desprate part of me though. Oh well. At least now I have more money to spend each paycheck. :wink:

Breaks ups are easy compared to divorce if you are married, that's really something. Over time you get over it, none for the wiser.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yeah, asdf174, it sucks. But I am afraid we have all been there. Some gf feels like a bigger loss than others. Especially if it has lasted for a longer period of time and you had start making plans for the future. Just remember that there are more fishes in pond....

It sounds to me like she was a user anyway, you're better off without her. Been there, done that. You'll find someone better before you know it just wait and see.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Just remember that there are more fishes in pond....

Yeah lots of little fishees wearing high heels......:wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yeah....the dissilution of a close relationship is pretty bad. It hurts for a while and then you realise that you are actually better off. You can see things more clearly also. Don't try to jump back in to another relationship right away. Give yourself a chance to breathe. This is actually a great chance to grow and to learn just what the GF/BF thing is really all about. Go out a lot and date like crazy. Be glad that you weren't farther involved with this sort of girl, as she seems to have been a user, and those are the worst kind. (now if I can only find one for me....:wink:)

It has been a hard life since I lost my beautiful wife over 5 years ago, the perfect person in every way. I have been around several very attractive women, all but one younger than her (and she was younger than I). I tell myself "Why would I want someone who doesn't want me?" But it is still hard to be rejected for whatever reason. A good, lasting relationship needs openness, honesty, sufficient togetherness to know that there are enough common interests and respect and mutual desire to be together. Very few relationships meet those standards.

• Like 1

Realaitionships... WoW!!! Well I've been divorced twice and haven't re-married for 20 years and have gone through a few good and bad realaitionships my self sense then and from experience all I can tell you is not to dwell on it, find that happy place in your mind, take a deep breath, go buy a new pair of heels and move on. The first few days are the toughest and then you just have to let time do its thing and I promise you that someone else will be along shortly to sweep you off your feet but the important thing is NOT TO SETTLE! Be honest in everything up front and go with the flow brother.Be strong!

real men wear heels

It sounds to me like she was a user anyway, you're better off without her.

Been there, done that.

You'll find someone better before you know it just wait and see.

DITTO! Girls, even older ones, have a tendency to use guys and make us jump through hoops. But what I've found is that there are plenty of 'em out there. So chalk this one up to experience and move on. Maybe the next one will be the doll of yer dreams. :wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Thank you all for your support and once again offering me great advice! I will take it to hear. Thanks johnieheels, I think I will go out and buy a new pair of heels. (I'm allways looking for a reson to buy a new pair.)Thats the one good thing about this board. Real nice people on here. Well, yesterday evening wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I spent it hanging out with a good friend, talked to another good friend on the phone, and just taking it easy. Worked out, watched some funny cartoons. Went to bed early like around 9:30 pm. Today I feel a whole lot better about the whole ordeal. I feel like my head is a little clearer now and I'm not feeling nearly as stressed. Just trying to stay real upbeat and postive and busy right now.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hi asdf174, sorry to hear of your breakup, it sounds all too familiar too me though, i had someone who i spent 8.5 years with , due to be married, treated her like a queen, i adored her ,(i like to consider myself a gentlemen , there is not too many of us about)always gave her money, treated her right, but! she did the same was seeing someone for 4 years ,and several others by all accounts. I have a son by her, he lives with me! he is now 13 ,been seperated nearly 8 years now, was not nice at all ,i was very bitter and extremely hurt ,It damn near killed me ,I considered suicide,I had a lot of very good friends who helped me a a hell of alot , but ya know you will wake up one day and wonder what the hell you are doing ,then you have too be positive , this day is the first of the rest of your life, the day you forget the past and look to the future . It works mate i tell you, and there is a saying "that what goes around ,comes around". She will get her just desserts at some time, i was told this and my god has it come true. I still live in the house we shared, she has nothing, she wants money from me even now , but she will get sweet FA.I see my boy every day, he see's her once twice a week , she has had numerous relationships since , they have all failed. I see her regularly but i can look straight through her without any emotion at all , i think how lucky i am now , she would have dragged me down. as it was she cost me a lot of money , one way or another,. I am in another relationship now,(4 Years) my gf is fab. completely different.i am 41 so things don't end early ( not sure how old you are ) i wasn't looking for this girl either she just came along Hang in there and believe in yourself it will all come right in the end.

• Like 1

Hi Arron, It's hard, breaking up. And, it's somthing that will happen again, and again. But it gets easier. I stayed with my wife for 21 years until she left me. That took about nine months to get over, until I realised that I was better off on my own. She started divorce proceedings when I told her that I'd rather be on my own for the rest of my life than be with her. That was the honest truth, because I'd realied life was better on my own. From what you've said, you're better off without her. Things may look bleak at the moment, but you're on a journey. Look at where you've come from and take heart. Everyone's said it and it's true, there are plenty more fish in the sea. You seem a very decent guy. Don't undersell yourself. Next time - and it will take some confidence, you make the first move. If things get dodgy, you do the saying goodbye. That's what I should have done in my marriage, but I was too scared of being on my own. It took me until I was forty to learn that there was nothing wrong with me - and that if I lost one woman there were plenty more. I - like lots of the guys here are rooting for you. F

i'm sorry you are going through it. i won't say anything cliche here.. time and introspection was my key. i had a super super hard breakup years ago. friends all told me that they've never heard of someone go through the crap i went through. what i've learned from it made me a better person.. a more sensitive person.. a better individual and a better mate for the next.. current.. woman in my life. as it appears.. she's the one and last person i'll date. if this ever fails (not only do i pray it never fails.. but work hard to make it work ) i'll not do it again really. however.. i've learned patience.. communication.. and best of all.. i can recover and heal. give yourself time.. you'll know when you're ready to move on.. just don't brood and help youself stay stuck. i won't offer more in terms of advice.. but suffice it to say.. in time.. this too shall pass. RPM

My wife and I split up just over a year ago after eleven years together. Even though it was a mutual decision, and we're still on friendly terms, it was hell for the first month or so. All you can do is take each day as it comes, and remember that you will get over it. You will meet someone else when the time's right. Chris

Interesting thread. I recently got out of a 14 year relation, where we sorta both pulled the plug. For me, i'm having a great time, and i'm glad she helped with stopping the relation. Now i'm attending fetish partys (very common here) where i wear all the clothes and heels you can dream of. Its a rush when on one evening you get lots of complements from both men and especially woman on your thighhighs. The feeling of being completely free is great, but i wonder why a woman couldn't fit into it. Dutchy

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

That's cool. Nothing like payday to make the day.

Yeah I love payday. Even though most of money had to go towards bills, still payday rocks!

Well I didn't do much this weekend. I just sat at home Saturday and Sunday which was cool. I was wanting to just take it easy by myself anyway. Sunday a buddy of mines came over and I cilled with him for a bit. Friday I hung out with my friends. We didn't do much. Just sat around chilin and playing Magic. Overall I'm feeling pretty good about things right now.

It's all good. ~Arron.